Why I am giving bad reviews/not donating. (sorry)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Why I am giving bad reviews/not donating. (sorry)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • Author

Skeleton

Why does my forum count ratio to time in game have any impact?

Again, another example of puerile attempts to discredit with no actual foundation or sense.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

It makes sense to anyone above 70 iq 😉

Goodnight, I finished my job in this topic 😀

Skeleton

So making a direct personal insult to anyone querying you was your job here?
    Same as on the server it seems.

Polar Bear

For the record my IQ is 135.. would be higher is my language skills was not so darn bad.. lol math though.. very high.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

Arlock, we never kill as soon as someone break rules, we always try to talk, but sometimes talk is pointless – AsylumDream is good example.
    im powerful player and spent my time resources and energy helping people on server: gather resources, pickin up loot after death,teaching newbies basics and murder ppl like AsylumDreams – but mostly when people ask for it. Asylum called me bully cuz im tough easy to make me bad guy in ur eyes. visit us, check atmosphere, take a walk. our rules are simple, want to murder or raid – u should have reason
    Main road is untouchable, cuz it was built to make travels easier.
    AsylumDreams never think of other players, he see only end of his nose, with his army of alts raided wooden houses built by newbies.
    How ppl can take him fo real, this guys has 6 lvl and 130 posts on forum…
    He spent much more time on forum that in actual game.

Skeleton

Asylum called me bully cuz im tough easy to make me bad guy in ur eyes. visit us, check atmosphere, take a walk. our rules are simple, want to murder or raid – u should have reason
    Main road is untouchable, cuz it was built to make travels easier.
    AsylumDreams never think of other players, he see only end of his nose, with his army of alts raided wooden houses built by newbies.
    How ppl can take him fo real, this guys has 6 lvl and 130 posts on forum…
    He spent much more time on forum that in actual game.

I don’t think I actually cited you as one …
    So no that doesn’t hold up. Another perfect example of you trying to smear me whilst upping yourself with no foundation.
    I never think of other players? Check those posts that are being mocked. The level resets as your character does, and as you said, I have alts. Again you’re attempting to belittle me based on numbers whilst attacking me for things which make those numbers moot.

And yes, my spending time on the forum, where people go to for help, is such a terrible terrible crime …

As for you being such a good guy …
    Just now on the server we have this little tidbit:

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

irukandji 4 lvl, since i started game. never leave newbie village/crossroads.
    so i dont see anything “bad” on this screen, u like manipulate ppl, information out of context, non complete convos… ur style

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

Oh you also dont have a sense of humor

I replied to this post again :'(

Skeleton

Pot meet kettle?

You were explicitly asked why and said no reason.

I’ve seen him in the OW so I know he leaves it.

And there’s nothing bad about killing someone who’s a low level for no reason? Someone who you’re saying has never left the beginning area so cannot have raided or broken any rules?

Yeah.

Tell me again how it’s my style to take things out of context and be terrible to people when you’ve yet to have anything support that and you’ve just caught yourself out again.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

4lvl, irukandji is not player, if hes online hes always on crossroad, dont walk, dont talk.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

if u post convo from eu, we waiting for deathlog of irukandji.

Wolf

you do know that iru doesn’t even play in EU right…?

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Arlock your tribe mate killed our tribe mate and broke our stuff. We killed him in return and was going to raid him. We even stopped the raid and gave him a chance after he apologized. Then he just kept going on and on in global chat about how we are terrible people and how it was unfair that we killed him. Demanding that we do things when he is lucky that we even stopped in the first place. Later to follow up that we all need to die in real life and slinging racial slurs at us.

You continued to defend him over and over even to this point where we are now. You won’t leave us alone or drop the subject even though we haven’t done anything to you. You just keep messaging us and ranting in global saying ridiculous things. At one point you even asked to join our tribe like 5 mins after saying we are bullies / bad people. You make no sense and anything you say has no credibility because it changes like the wind.

I feel sorry for you and I even gave you chances to clear your name with us by just apologizing. Then you could have continued playing the game and dropped the whole thing. But apparently that is beyond your ability/comprehension.

Best of luck to you on other servers. Hopefully you’re more respectful on there and learned from this mistake.

Polar Bear

Kazul I was respectful to you when this all started and before that afterwards I tried being nice showing interest in your group making small talk. How you perceive that is up to you, and yes it was mostly because I wanted lalit to be with a tribe when I left. if you recall I said those specific words. Quit twisting what I say to make me look like a bad guy and putting words in my mouth. Fact is you and you little buddies got me to leave and Lalit tried everything to get me to stay. As for apologizing to you for trying to be a good person you can put that idea out to pasture cause it is never going to happen. You got what you deserve with bad reviews and me making this public forum discussion so just clam unless you want to say something constructive.

Turtle

I’d leave a bad review because the game lacks alot of basic mmo/sandbox features most other games have. Nevermind the fact its boring as shit at least where I am, I tried to explore but then I just get killed and end up having to spend an hour to replace what I lost. I mean can’t the game have proper frigging storage? insted of leaving it on the floor? like player craftable chests you can lock to store stuff in insted of it all sitting stupidly in the open?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Why I am giving bad reviews/not donating. (sorry)’ is closed to new replies.