Suspicious Natures.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suspicious Natures.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Penguin

So, as someone who is new to the game (I’m like level 20 and have known of the game for… a week, maybe?), here’s my input:

1) I had no idea who “FL” was when I came to the game, and I still only know vaguely who they are/were. Conversation about them was at least mildly interesting to read.

2) Apollo actually PM’d me asking about… something. Basically trying to figure out if I was a bot, FL, etc. Didn’t really bother me, and he spoke to me a little afterwards. Seems like a nice guy.

3) The game’s community still feels really nice and helpful compared to most other games.

4) Don’t kill people just because they’re silent. I actually tend to not speak much… I hate pestering global chat with nooby questions, and often I just want to zone out and grind out some gathering skills after a long day in lab.

Overall… if you continue as you currently are, I don’t think it’s bad. Just maybe be little less suspicious about new accounts being FL. I’ve actually seen this game mentioned in various MMO subreddits in the past week or so.

Penguin

As someone who is still very new ( a week? 2? I forget) FL seems to be a big thing for some of the older players but i’m in the same boat as Poaq, i’ve only heard bits and pieces from other players. I was lead here from another subreddit for another MMO, and was quickly helped by several people cause ya know, who pays attention to the tutorial? 😀 While I was never accused of being a FL spy, maybe spending time in Hotel and being a super noob helped prove that fact? haha… Overall I have had a very nice time meeting everyone and haven’t been attacked. My experience has been very noob friendly 😀

Turtle

Indeed people need to not be so aggressive towards new people, when i created my tribe i was threatened by multiple people lol

Turtle

Defo need to re-look on that suspicious nature, i log in after being on another game to check a few things before i go off for the night, and get accused of having a secret alt and breaking shit…
    There is definitely a toxic community within the population here.
    I’m not surprised new players don’t stay on the game for long

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Suspicious Natures.’ is closed to new replies.