Gg, unplayable.

Home Forums General Discussion Gg, unplayable.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Gawain

Lvl 147 USWest
    Polar Bear

I suppose they could sell supported, built up quite a few mats, then use that to level their crafting skills. But what then? Now you have a character in maybe the mid levels stepping out to fight for the first time. If they were conservative, they may have the myst to get to lvl 20 or at most lvl thirty in skill. They have no gathering levels, poor combat skills, and a steep climb ahead of them to advance further. They still have to face the same threats as everyone else to advance. There is only so much a stockpile of gold or resources is going to offer you. The more likely scenario is that they run into some one else who is going to profit from their corpse. Maybe I’m missing something, however I’m just not seeing the pay to win model you are describing. Maybe if they have purchased an account this would be different. However, I fail to see the how a new player is going to benefit more from trading supporter than they would from doing the work on their own. This only sets them up to lose more in the long run, and helps keep the game funded.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Gawain.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Gawain.
    Erected

Lvl 374 Europe
    Goblin

Drama always best ♥

Penguin

So, you say he sucks at PvP, but do you really think that a player who has just started the game has any chance against people who are level 60+?

Polar Bear

If they max there crafting they can make op equipment making them a lil better in pvpi got enough myst for 70 skills 2 days after starting within a week I had 60 club,sword,50 unarmoured mind u my SB was weak at 38 but hardly ever tried training it but still with enough crafting skill could easily get higher

Polar Bear

Crafting skill is where it’s at and by using selling supporter a few times could easily max it and have enough matts to make pretty decent equipment

Polar Bear

Making you slightly better then someone that started at same time without added benefit s to give them op stuff so in a 1vs1 be easy to take em out after all the years what sets us apart this game doesn’t take alot of skill to play so it comes down to upgrade differences and of course op gear created from selling supporter crafting not only one either construction is aswell can get it up quick with alot of matts

Goblin

Hadez the forums aren’t a chat room, stop spamming threads with broken messages it’s annoying and spammy >_<.

That said…on the whole P2W/crafting/etc. scenario…I’m not sure how that’s P2W at all? Crafting is still RNG regardless if they use it to level. You’re SERIOUSLY overestimating crafting if you think all it takes is lvl 100 in it to get OP gear constantly. I mean, sure you’re going to be inherently crafting +2’s with some moderately okay runes, but the fact of the matter is it’s decently rare to get high powered high runed gear.

You also have to take into effect they need the levels to actually equip the gear. I don’t really see the basis of your argument here. They are going to get absolutely no where if they make a +2S5G5R5 Iron Sword and are level 20 for example.

They still have to train up to get it, they still have to get the myst cost to actually GET level 100 in crafting. You can’t buy myst, you can’t boost myst in any way other than grinding.

So, I mean, okay they have the mats. What’s stopping them from being raided still? Okay sure they can level construction too, but only to their skill cap. I fail to see your logic. Players buying supporter for gold only helps support the dev more and thus the game itself. You seem to be more against the game being supported than anything else.

Wolf

I agree with DrTouch, I may be newer to the game then most of you and not strong enough to stand a chance in pvp but without it this is just a really shitty Minecraft. The danger is part of what makes this game fun. Im in USTexas and its not the friendliest server around but Ive still been able to build a base just fine and keep my stuff safe by using the games mechanics, ie arrow towers, dubblewalls and locks on almost all my loot. I may be a noob but I can still make my base look like its not worth raiding. Yes i may get killed by another player ocasonaly buy buy not carrying to much on me and using safe routes ive been able to avoid getting killed overly to much most of the time. Ive only been playing about 2 weeks now and have had a lotta fun. I love it when I get chased but I still get away.

One big mistake I see alot of new players to these types of games make is if you get killed dont rage and start cussing them and everyone else out that speaks to you. it only makes the guy that killed you want to kill you again along with his friends, allies and anyone else in the server your mouth annoyed. when I get killed I just laugh it off and carry on.

Polar Bear

It’s better with wellington don’t even have a need to leave anymore you guys can kill each other as you please carry on the rest of the casual players Wellington’s the new gale better

Penguin

This.
    The player killers who enjoy stomping on new players for their own enjoyment and killing people more than half their level, yeah.

I enjoy pvp as much as the other, but so much people in this community is pretty trash.

This game has only been getting more people due to it being available on the app store now (plus summer), but I see less than half of all those new players leaving after the first day out of the newbie village, or some giving it a chance and leaving before a week and feeling like a sheep.

I don’t see this being healthy for any growing game.
    Maybe a +/- 3 or 5 from your current level is a good system so there’s no noob farming overweight neckbeards licking their lips at a great pvp kill of someone 50 levels below them.

Or at least give new players invulnerability for like 7 days so they can enjoy the game, see the map, adventure, and actually know what the game can give before getting murdered multiple times and ending up quitting because he/she, and like the OP, finding its unplayable for your own enjoyment.

There’s so little understanding even here on the forums and just more high levels bashing the lower levels.

I invited my two brothers to play with me, but we decided to leave now after seeing the community for what it is.
    Hope they fix the current servers for you guys at least before they release another server.

Polar Bear

They can build cheap places in wellington and can do all the farming they want

Polar Bear

All the chopping and mining smelting basically everything to lvl you enough and there’s the snake pit still for SB still a lil risk if u still want to uw but other then that best addition I’ve seen yet

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Gg, unplayable.’ is closed to new replies.