Gg, unplayable.

Home Forums General Discussion Gg, unplayable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Tried it for a week, on both EU and London server. EU is barley playable but the London server is cancer..as a newbie i cant get pass market square without getting killed, 4 pks on my 1st day, newbie place is fun tho you can acctualy play the game there. Im a Tibia veteran, played pvp enforced sevrs there which were canncer but this game stomps new players. My plan was to support from the next paycheck, really glad the reality of the game came into view before that. You should remove the pvp component or make it optional untill you make the game bigger, 9 out 10 high lvl players are bullies that banded into groups which systematicly eradicate the new player base. Is the game growing developers ? There is only one reason it isnt and it isnt your content which i love or game style or whatever..its your player base that you allowed to get out of hand with this unrestricted pvp where the player getting killed loses items/lvls/skilllvls while the trash just needs to take a little break and continue to demolish your player base. During my 1st week ive gotten to know a lot of new players which mostly just left due to that fact. Im sure youre afraid to act because those high lvls are the ones supporting, but you fail to see the bigger picture..its like cutting of a foot that has gangren, its either that or die and i belive you are at such an imppase or maybe you gave up on the game already ? And are jst miliking it for whatnits worth now either way im probably done here, but still it trully is an AWESOME game and i loved every second of it when i wasnt dying due to ppl who are overlvled and have 30 alts to pk. Oh fyi: imo quick fix would be exiva spell from Tibia and a good community that would follow up on pks and demolish the murderer. Ill come back from time to time to see if the situation changed, if it really does change ill be back in an instant.

Tl;dr Ye, not everything in this world came be made without effort.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

posts like this make my day

Polar Bear

There’s going to be a non PvP map added soon I guess called wellington till the save about 2k stone and some wood a silver for the personal door they won’t be able to raid you and just stick to yourself stay out of market place if you hug the top and bottom of market you can usually get to gale safely just don’t go straight thru thosenpks your talking about have high lvls on just about every server just to keep the servers mostly for themselves anytime you have a difference of opinion or want to change prices that they set or came to an agreement on let’s say the ability to sell supporter is a pay to win mechanism but anytime u ask for a different paytowin mechanic they get sour about it but selling 15 days of supporter for 100g is ok as a pay to win mechanic

Polar Bear

So if ur going to sell supporter there rates are 15 days for 100g should be 30 days for 100 or not any way to gift diamonds that way the highlvls can’t start on a server using supporter paytowin

Polar Bear

So if ur going to sell supporter there rates are 15 days for 100g should be 30 days for 100 or not any way to gift diamonds that way the highlvls can’t start on a server using supporter paytowin

As I tried my very best to explain to you – changing how supporter is sold or removing gifting will not in any way prevent the kind of situation you described. People already use other forms of payment (such as Paypal) to conduct RMT using Mystera items and resources. Your suggestion removes a possible way for items/gold to be exchanged, except it does nothing to solve the problem and instead redirects income from the developer to the players making the transaction.

You can call it pay to win all you like, that doesn’t give your suggestion any more credibility…

Polar Bear

If you guys want to sell stuff using PayPal that’s fine but the gifting isn’t really gifting when your profiting off of it it turns it into a pay to win like I have tried explaining to you of course there’s going to be other ways you guys sell your stuff but the whole gifting supporter for 100 gold is a pay to win mechanic in itself if you can’t see that then there’s no point in explaining it to you maybe you do see it because you just admitted it maybe a new suggestion would be to make stuff soulbound so you can’t sell to other players via rmt? Thanks for that I’ll add it to my next msg to dev any other suggestions on how to make the game more fair oracle your input does matter a little bit but I’d say taking away ability to gift supporter would help seeing as you guys are able to gain advantage off of a supposedly non pay to win mechanic seems right more people would pay for supporter of there was no pay to win vs you guys monopolizeing it btw this thread was about pks might be a better game with no PvP maybe then pay to win mechics wouldn’t matter lol

Polar Bear

Real definition of P2W
    08-04-2017, 04:12 AM
    As long that there is not pvp, some people think that there is not P2W.

The P2W means Pay to have things in game that makes you more powerfull that someone who don’t pay (or can have it with a 0.05% luck to have it in game). So paying with real money to have boost potions, buff or items (heroes…) is a P2W.

What do they win ? They win more power, easier way to beat the pve game, like a cheat code that gives more stats or unlock the super weapon.

Those things that makes people more powerfull can be bought with real money (+ luck). Yes, the luck is very low but it’s much more higher than someone who don’t pay. Yes, because it’s the problem, IN GAME, the possibilities to have some of the stronger things (hero, schematics, survivors or defenders) are nearly 0%

The game has a strong potential. I really hope that dev will not spoil it with very bad mecanics or being too greedy. The cash grab is good but only for a short time. A stable and honest way to pay the game will make the game popular and living for many years (so stable profits for dev).

Edit :
    The P2W to beat the pve game is a problem, but the biggest problem is that there is nearly no way to access things in game that you can have by paying a lot. The gap is too huge.

And with new survival mode, where players will want to reach the highest rank (and rewards) possible, those who pay more will be strongly and obviously advantaged. There are already players who spend hundred of $ and have their legendary hero, weapons and set of survirors

Just an example of pay to win just so u might get it

Polar Bear

Basically if it gives you advantage of other players makes it pay to win that was from epic Games btw

Antares

Lvl 73 USWest
    Wolf

I couldn’t take this post seriously, lol. You say the game isn’t growing, yet it’s been growing faster than I’ve seen previously. Sounds like you just suck at PvP tbh. How about you just wait for the non pvp zone Wellington? You can hide there for the rest of your time playing once it’s released 😛

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Antares.

Polar Bear

Also dev already state he wasn’t going to put in pay to win so just wondering why he’s allowing this so he’s either for pay to win or he’s ignorant on what’s actually going on with this feature I understand he needs to.make money to keep servers going but there’s plenty of open tibia servers that prolly make just as much money for a better game if play that but it hasn’t been ported to android

Polar Bear

Lol game isn’t going to grow as fast as it should with high lvls killing low lvls good solution make it so u can’t attack someone 20 lvls under your lvl or making PvP strictly for 60+ lvl players maybe easy to do used to run a open tibia server it’s an easy part of code

Polar Bear

Making PvP 60+ is excellent option to also stop your lower lvl alts doing it to make yourselves feel better for killing boobs and yes alot of players quit because you guys kill them not very appealing to die a bunch do to power abusers lol don’t worry I kill boobs on occasion when I’m chopping in my farm and someone comes in and pushes me while I’m training my alt but that’s justified right?

Turtle

Yall who hate pvp needa go play some Farmville or something. Without the pvp aspect id still be playing my MOBA’s. Just cause your bad at a pvp aspect dosent mean you can cry to the dev cause its a small game. The games growing, alot weather you like it or not and if you dont like being killed all the time get stronger, you dont like stuff getting taken build a base, you dont like being raided make towers the games ment to be challenging, if the pvp wasent the way it is how would tribe be whiped out how would land every open back up. Im just saying 110% the game, the players, and the dev will move along without you playing.

Gotta look at the bigger picture, yea he loses you support cause your a panzie but if he takes away pvp hell lose support from those who like pvp which will land him in the same boat, at least now you KNOW it’s pvp it says it in the app store its your falt for not likeing true pvp

Polar Bear

It’s not about PvP at all it’s about the high lvls not giving boobs a chance to even get into the game without killing them not saying do away with PvP just saying make it 60+ so boobs stand a chance by insulting me or others you don’t make yourself look any better ain’t that right dr panzie as you wish to be called making PvP 60+ would better improve overall player lvl and players staying in the server gives them a slight chance of getting their combat skills high while being protected all kinds of other true PvP games have something similar implemented weather it be lvl restricted via lvl difference or a max lvl to hit via PvP btw gotta love all the high levels like the poster was talking about replying to this topic all the once enjoying the pay to win aspect too eh

Polar Bear

Bigger picture is devs losing hundreds of new players due to the 100 he has buying support and selling it for in-game currency that’s the pay to win aspect I’m talking about he’s going to lose momentum in player additions the players he says are entering most are alts made by higher lvl more experienced players so bigger picture is he’s being cheated of honest players for those honest ones once there’s no new players then what u guys just gunna sell supporter to each other that’s all he’s going to make for money pretty lame. And small ended on his retirement fund hope he likes chump change

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Gg, unplayable.’ is closed to new replies.