Gg, unplayable.

Home Forums General Discussion Gg, unplayable.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Polar Bear

He’s gunna have to charge more for one month supporter

Wolf

Let’s kos Hadez.

Polar Bear

Lol go ahead ain’t going to stop me lol so sure kos on hadez

Polar Bear

Naah, you’re over-exaggerating, noobs have a chance; I started this game 1-2 weeks ago, now I’m the richest on London. The new players have to fucking think and not give up after one day of getting their asses beat.

And the “P2W” aspect is fine, it’s their money, their tools and they’re using it effectively, no problem with that.

NerdyName

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

>Barley playable

Playable barley, what a time to be alive.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I started out on the ‘most violent’ server in late-dec/January with a basic idea of how to play from talking to someone else who referred me to the game, but not really much to go on. I managed to escape the market area and build a house, only died once as a level 9, got some mats, joined a tribe and stayed afloat after that. Really you just have to kind of keep your head down at first, and don’t linger in the market area longer than you have to (hell, I still avoid Market).

It’s not the game, its you; if you don’t have the patience to die, get raided, or lose your items occasionally then its not the right game for you but for the rest of us it’s perfectly playable. You have to be able to pick up the pieces and move on.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Paisley.

Polar Bear

Hadez, I don’t know why it’s so difficult to understand that what’s actually going on with this feature is that people are receiving supporter as a gift. Half the people on SEA server are using gifted supporter status right now. Supporter is the only way for the developer to make money from the game without directly selling bonuses, upgrades or benefits that impact gameplay. You seem to be basing your entire argument on the assumption that supporter gifting is responsible for enabling RMT. It isn’t. All it does is provide an opportunity for people to support the development of the game when making these transactions instead of direct currency exchange.

I can’t believe you’ve managed to fill entire page with an incoherent rant about something you don’t appear to understand.

Gawain

Lvl 147 USWest
    Polar Bear

I’m confused by what you consider pay to win in this situation. How exactly does this work in you opinion? Supporter offers 0 benefits to pvp or pvp. Support offers cosmetic benefits only. Sure a new player can sell supporter for gold, but even with this it offers very limited benefit. What is a level 5 player going to spend this gold on? Skill books? Maybe supplies to build their first base? That’s great. Now they’ve lost out on the potential skill and experience levels from mining, digging, and chopping only to get raided in a few days anyway. This game promotes competition, and working for your skills. These aren’t really things that the pay to win model you are suggesting really supports. Late game it can make some differences, but by then a successful tribe will be able to advance without it. There are so many ways to prosper in this game. We all run the gauntlet of being a newbie. How you deal with this hurdle sets the path for the rest of your time playing. To many people come into this game thinking with their swords and when they dont receive a warm welcome and instant gratification, they quit rather than adapting and learning. How many questions are asked in global daily by folk who dont take the time to read a few lines on the wiki? This game can be brutal, but those who invest the time and effort tend to succeed.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Gawain. Reason: Typo

Polar Bear

Lol know we’re going on about the guide and wiki they don’t contain all information other games have wikis but knowing ever tells a player oh go check the wiki lol they just take time to give an answer and yes half the server is using gifted diamonds but how many people paid 100 gold for it that is not a gift that is a purchase that would give you guys an unfair advantage could easily take that 100 gold and take say crafting 2 100 quickly faster then a person could farm the mats that’s the pay to win aspect of it gives other players an advantage that’s exactly what pay to win is the only reason you guys don’t get it is because your mad I brought it up as a pay to win that’s it right enough said anyone that isn’t you guys understands it I’m also using a gifted supporter btw don’t have a problem with gift it at all that’s what it’s there for right not so you guys can charge half a month for supporter for 100 gold basically if u want to gift gift it stop trying to make unfair gold off it not everyone can afford to sell supporter so unfair advantage go ahead

Polar Bear

And I think maybe to solve PvP problem either make killing players gain no sin exp and you guys can use a statue like everyone else? I mean dev did say he was gunna make statue give more exp souzie did it with help so can you?

Turtle

Your right they can buy the mats and get good crafting or good items but they didnt do the ANY of the resorce gathering for it, that means no xp for all the different materials that’s their loss. And it still dosent change the fact that there still going to HAVE to gather most in UW or gravyard+ without mist your not getting ahead in any aspect and you cant buy mist period.

Turtle

You really needa try farmvill my guy…. It seems like a good fit for someone as passive as you

Eska

Lvl 85 USEast
    Wolf

If you think Gold:Diamonds are Pay2Win and it should be forbidden:
    Kill those who do it.
    (Also I don’t get this, if you think that is Pay2Win then we all win since the money goes to the game, why not do it yourself and drive the market down?)

Polar Bear

Ok I guess you guys win the pay to win game have fun

Turtle

Dont get butt hurt cause your broke

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Gg, unplayable.’ is closed to new replies.