About new patch

Home Forums Mystera Discussion About new patch

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Sephi, well, as many people there is, as many there opinions. I loved the more hardcore ways to die, as it was challenging for me as a first-timer in the game. To be honest, the hard ways you die in this game was one of the main points th game was promoted when I’ve found it.

Knowing you can die if won’t have any walls, understanding the needs of a good barn to keep things you need, learning how to farm to feed yourself, appreciating the rocks over wood walls. All of that was what attracted me as a new player kept me going (yay for the retention).

What is a problem to me – is how to evolve further. I’m in my mid-twenties level have all I could dream of just from the farm ans several knitting. Now I just lost the interest in upgrading myself any higher: why should I need more if it’s so easy to loose to any high-level. Maybe understanding that I’ll won’t loose everything next time I’m massacred by some high-level maniac would keep me going. Locks are great!

I know, I’ll go fishing! Thanks for your work, guys, that must be hard. Many hugs!

Goblin

Welp, I’m caught up, but there’s actually a lot less to comment on regarding the patch than I had thought. I come to the conclusion that the patch was overall more good than bad, or at least something neutral for players and I’m still continuing to support through patreon because I personally feel it’s in the right direction.

That said, it’s the meta discussion that occurred at the same time that’s dealing the damage and I am expressly not going to touch that.

I think conversation here is probably done and will unfollow the thread.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘About new patch’ is closed to new replies.