This game disappointed me …

Home Forums Mystera Discussion This game disappointed me …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Why a strong supporter guy, break a low level player house?
    Should not they encourage us to play?
    I’m newbie yet, started playing shortly and thinking be a supporter too, but, the power abuse is too mutch there.
    I receive lots of gifts from “Elfos da Noite” tribe (Brazil server) and be stoled, this kind of itens and eqps, means nothing to he, but, to me, are a lot.
    I thought you were better than that LittleVinny…

Screenshot_2018_06_07_14_53_29

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Go live in wellington where you can’t be raided. That’s what it was added for.

Turtle

I don’t want PVE and be abused too.
    If there is a lots of low level players, that will not disturb me, but a high level?
    This is power abuse, is cowardice.

MIGHTMISS42o

Lvl 115 USEast2
    Polar Bear

Very sorry to hear that you were raided as a new player while on a established server. Maybe search for a tribe. Sadly sometimes high lvls do power abuse. Not that many tho honestly I hope you continue playing and have a much better in game experience.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

high level players raid all the time

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

So? If you feel devastated for getting raided, then quit!

There are a lot (A LOT) of people that had worse experiences in the game as new players than you
    and they still play. Most of them are top players in their servers as well.
    Crying on forums wont help any of you special snowflakes.

Turtle

Petros,
    Don’t lie in my face, if the TOP players do not give a chance to grow, we never grow and if you do not have better words to give, don’t reply, the humans beings thank you a lot.
    One more thing:
    Seek treatment for your hate problem, this only hurts you.

It’s already uninstaled.

ArrowMonster

Lvl 46 USWest
    Turtle

Vampire BR clearly dominates the BR server. Next time, check the top 20 of a server and the top legends leaderboards to see if the top players fight each other.

In the case of BR, all but two deaths on Legends LB are to mobs (What’s with Pagio suiciding at BG lol). The two deaths that are to players were Pagio dying to LordKrampus (which were probably on purpose assuming Pagio is an Adagio alt).

So it’s safe to assume everyone on the leaderboards in BR is on the same side. If you’re not on that side, you’re basically screwed. I recommend noobs who haven’t quit like Esterco to pick a server where there’s actually some opposition in the top, that will make things more interesting for you than joining a server where the strongest people on one side have already been made to leave.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  ArrowMonster.
    TundraHunt3r

Lvl 18 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

You dont have choice Thats life in Mystera Legacy if you got raided feel sry about you build house on welling ton or if you cant stand on you can quit

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

‘Top Players’ have been raided in all servers, or at least some have.

They’ve been raided as a newb, and as someone established and lost far more items worth more time than you, and they still continued to play.

Why?

Because they realized Pvp and Raiding is a part of the game, accepted it and moved on.

I guess, pretty much what Petros said 😛

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  irukandji.

Turtle

Irukandji,
    My Uri…
    You don’t understood AT ALL.
    I’m not sad about the raid inself, but, because the power abuse.
    I am sure, more than half of the victims of abuse of power have given up, those who remain are the minority.
    The game was to have a lot more players if they had more conscience.

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

You just need to stay in your base, build towers, train, and stay away from others, UW, get stronger, and take out the ones you don’t like.

Turtle

I build 7 towers, but, he is strong enough to take care of 900 arrows.
    :/

Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

@Esterco There’s a reason why Wellington was added.
    You can’t be raided in there, meaning that YOU can grow, if you build in Galebrook it’s your own fault if you can’t setup proper defenses for it.
    You can also rent a Market Square house which walls can’t be destroyed aswell.
    So, you’ve plenty of options to “grow” if you don’t do it is because you don’t want to.

Turtle

Therieth,
    I don’t think you read my posts, I am already answer ALL of this you write.
    Read, then, write.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘This game disappointed me …’ is closed to new replies.