The Chicken's Breeding Act

Home Forums Mystera Discussion The Chicken's Breeding Act

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    RobinHood

Lvl 95 USEast
    Polar Bear

Yeah I dunno what you’re on about dude, I wrote that reply before I saw you post.

Let’s not make this a police thread, I don’t think anyone wants to enforce, or have laws enforced on them. Instead, let’s make this into an educational thread.

With no coops, everyone has the ability to go out whenever the mood strikes them and collect 20-50 feathers. With coops, no one can do that, and only coop holders can harvest their coops for an astoundingly small amount of feathers for the time consumed. This is an inefficient and selfish practice.

The way freedom works, at least from my interpretation, is that you are free to do whatever you like, as long as it does not encroach on another’s freedom. That being said, building coops is clearly encroaching on Vusal’s freedom, his tribe’s freedom, and undoubtedly other individuals who have not taken a voice.

There is motivation enough for Vusal to retaliate, destroying your chicken coops. I wouldn’t blame him, I might even offer him praise for fighting a good fight. Two things I want you to take away from this is:
    1) Don’t be so greedy that you steal food from the mouth of another for a small convenience.
    2) This issue will probably police itself, and you need to decide now if you want it to be civil or not.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by  RobinHood.

Penguin

Ну теперь не обижайтесь!!!

Polar Bear

some crappy rules i wont lie, and some dare to mention the word freedom. Guess all that shit about FL forcing rules looks hypocritical now. Hmm lets hide it in the word educational… that might work. its educational for the stupid common folk. :/ k

Robin is kinda right about the fact that you can collect more feather in the wild (highly teoretical and depending on various factors), i tested that out (kinda; there were chicken generators what were generating chicken in the wild) you can collect 15+ feather no problem, indeed you could. you can’t always count on the fact to see 20 chicken walking around.

there is what like 20-25 actual players playing… the more people play the less chicken you will see. at the time i tested it, pretty much no one played like 9 players online. dont know how the situation is now.

i did had a manual 2 chicken breeder generator, collected around 970 feather during its work. in a day i would collect around 10-15 feather… depends really on drops. you had to fix the walls so its hard to say but i think having a own generator is more controlled and sure meaning its more productive longterm, while the wild does not always give what you expect. you cant be sure to find chicken always at demanded need.

one wise man said:
    i never rely on luck but ill do things so its on my side more often.

so the:
    ”whenever the mood strikes them and collect 20-50 feathers.”
    is not that beliveable since its luck dependant.

nothing comes easy, you need to sweat to get some numbers. casuals never get anything done.

Frost Legion with their OP stats, which are unreachable today.

”Every single player has the exact same power, stats, and potential as any other”
    -reddit Victor85 (aka JVH himself)

very true.
    either jvh is wrong or you are. no grey area for me. all i know is that:
    you need to sweat boy… FL was not OP, everybody else was weak and lazy and lacking teamwork, thats the problem. but forget FL, Odovir was the man who was OP, i heard stories but i did not believe it until i saw it.

Goblin

Omg, again about fl. Haven’t you quit?

Polar Bear

lol its not me, you mention them all the time, dont look at me.

Polar Bear

Frost Legion didn’t quit.

Some of them are playing right now.

Goblin

I’d be interested in hearing who, lol

Penguin

No! Not me!

Goblin

Oh, Valduk, btw you remind me about the main chicken issue I want to address:
    CHICKENS CAN’T DO STAIRS
    I repeat
    Chickens can’t do stairs!
    That is critical in my chicks stealing strategy.

Polar Bear

really omg thats awesome barn, im so glad you still see me in other things… even if they are shit.
    good luck with that.

Goblin

Yes, every chicken I see reminds me of you, Valduk.

Wolf

In 1969, Kübler-Ross asserted the five stages of grief experienced by members of FL after their masters got banned. Valduk is yet to get past the first stage.

Goblin

Doesn’t strike me like you will make it past the second

Wolf

Doesn’t strike me like you finished licking the mound of salt between your buttcheeks.

Goblin

I like my buns chapped; reminds me I’m alive!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘The Chicken's Breeding Act’ is closed to new replies.