Suggestion.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Om not going to get crazy here. Just trowing this idea out there.

Citys that could only be built in depending on your reincarnation level.
    Higher level reincarnation citys would contain greater mats.
    Reincarnation levels limit pk to the citys with higher reincarnation level requirments and your own.
    I feel like that would save alot of greaf.
    Sorry for my typos. Im known for that.
    Woo mighty tribe defender of nubs!
    And
    Please more shovels.
    Thanks for the great game.

Nobb

Lvl 60 USWest2
    Polar Bear

I personally love this ideal, but as it stands the community sits at about 70% ascenders, 30% incarners, this change would either push people to incarn more, or itd have a negative impact on the community, seeing as 70% of the player base would be confined to starting build areas.

Maybe great a honor/ranking/prestige system to show veteran status. Make it cost large amounts of myst. Revolve a semi hard quest line around it. Maybe even time based but that always gets ragged on since new players are disadvantaged. Good ideal tho, i still feel East GaleBrook, another 500×500 housing community would be pretty cool, no reqs, just further from Market Square

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

The forums seem ridiculous lately. People complaining and talking about “safe zones”. Based off the amount of crying I see in game and on forums I seriously doubt 70% ascend, most people seem to recarn then complain when they die. Even tho they don’t lose there blue stars and there bonus are crazy good. All of these safe zone ideas devalue the game imo and specially spit in the face of those who have put time into the game to actually get good. It’s like all the new players want some kinda safe nerve to protect them, meanwhile I know recarnaters who at lvl 1 I couldn’t find them to kill if I wanted to. You shouldn’t be rewarder or protected because u suck at a game. It’s a game if your not good yet you die.

A system such as prestige bought with Myst would be extremely unbalanced and would hurt the people who are constantly crying even more. Ascenders have far more advantage at getting Myst early on compared to recarnaters. In fact all these “safe” suggestions would be extremely unbalanced and just sad.. cause truth is if you put 4 weeks in this game and still need a safe zone… Your a troll.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Cold1.

Wolf

So no comment about more shovels? Lol
    Its just a thought. I really enjoy this game.
    When i 1st started playing i made some mistakes and i honestly feel as if the ‘stronger’ community jumped to obliterate eveything a made. Not once but twice. Im not complaining, its part of the game and i got to see other members from the community rush in to help me learn and rebuild. Its a great fun and enjoyable exsperence
    All im saying is the community is danmaged and the dev team takes a loss when a player dosent have time to ‘fall in love’ with the game, simply because the stronger community pushes them and leaves them with hurt feelings.i feel like New players need time to learn how great of a game this is and make mistakes without being obliterated.
    Just think, i enjoyed this game, now because of me my girlfiend faithfully plays too, my best friends faithfully play and there friends join and play too. I donate and maybe some of them donate.
    Now think, new player “joe” plays. Joe swings his sword around hits a few walls. Playing with the mechanics of the game getting to see how everything works. Bam, he is deemed’kill on sight’ and no longer alowed to play on the server. It upsets him to the point were he wont make a new account or try again. But he will post a bad review and now all his friends irl and on other mmo games will Never hear of this game and if they do. All will be negitive. No donations… Game wont develope at its optimul effecency because thendev has other issues and cant afford stuff he needs.
    We mysterieyns suffer.
    Fug that^
    I dont know how to make it work i dont know the legistics. I dont even know what acention means. All i know is theres a huge issue with something i have come to love and i want to see fixed.
    LONG LIVE MYSTERA lEGACY!
    And the Mighty tribe (defenders of nubs like joe)
    Oh and ppphhhuuullleeeeeaaasssss more shovels.

Wolf

And no area in this game should be safe.
    If you can build in this city you can get attcked by other players that can build in this city too. If you go into a city with a high requierment, you can get attcked there as well. But you cant go into a lower requirment city and attck or be attcked.
    If every player where subject to thease rules all would seem smooth.
    And building in lower level citys is ok. Just limit a few things that can be built.
    Providing multipule citys, a set requirment to build in higher citys.
    Hope i made sence.

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

The scenario that you just described of a low lvl being KOS for hitting a wall… I can’t imagine. idk what server you guys that need these safe zones or lvl requirement (same thing imo) play on but you should come to UST the community encourages you to play how you want and there’s not so many “rules”.

Skeleton

@MightyMicro
    That exact scenario of a new player accidentally – or at least so they said – hitting a wall has happened at least twice that I’ve seen on Europe, and similar ones as well. Whilst they may have meant it … they’re a new account. Dictating KoS and explicitly stating that you’ll kill them till they quit is ridiculous, but I’ve seen it happen. What’s pretty much become my main account is the account of someone who was bullied off of the server within a few days and they gave it to me to let me take their stuff as thanks for trying to help them.

This game does need some form of control. The downside is that most community games like this use the population to moderate and sadly the majority of the communities are what seem to be at fault here.

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

Omg a player didn’t hit a wall and get put on KOS the forums have become trash lately because people like this on here. Your the part of the community that is bad. I’m done with forum topics like this. There’s no point, you can’t fix cry.

Skeleton

Yes your omnipresence allows you to know all clearly.
    And even if it is purely anecdotal, it doesn’t change the fact that something to help new players settle in will help the game.

You’re going around all of these threads bleating about people crying but you’re the only one I can see whinging.

Forums are a place for discussion and debate. That’s what we’re doing.
    Putting forward ideas. Countering them.

Running about posting blahblahwahwah as you’re doing adds nothing and just shows yourself up as the kind of troll you’re trying to label us to be.

Calm down, grow up and start thinking if you’re so desperate to get people to pay attention to what you’re saying.

Cold1

Lvl 64 USTexas
    Goblin

Your not discussing tho are you? Your specifically crying and begging for safe zones, when your not doing that your spreading lies/hate on the EU server. All you do is complain and try to change this game to another version of Farmville. You are looking for a non combat game, this isn’t the one for you mate and I will call that out every time because I don’t want to see this game have safe zones or become less pvp friendly. It’s not that safe zone updates would hurt anyone it’s that they would destroy the game.

Wolf

Well im not suggesting to elimenate pvp. Im just asking that some minds come together and debate ways to help new players fall in love with the game befor being obliterated. I have done something. I created a tribe to combat the issue that i see.i suggested an idea on a foarm. Im looking for advice. giving advice i am greatfull for every post here because it gives me a greater perspective of how current players may be thinking. At the end of the day im not the dev so i cant do anything. Even if i did find a sullution that all partys would find agreeable. Its fun to dream though…

Still no comments on shovels? Really? no one see this as a issue?!

Wolf

For the reccord. I have gifted more days then i have for myself to new plays just to help people enjoy and become donaters. I wantnto see this game succsseed

Polar Bear

I have read this and I think it has a lot of possibility to being a good answer. I do think it needs more work to get out the kinks but a thinktank on this idea would do wonders.

Wolf

@arlock thank you for your support.

As Someone that has been low level and kos you should disscuss here how that has made you feel and how you think it effexts others

Wolf

And say something about how there is only one shovel…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion.’ is closed to new replies.