Soo… 'bout these repair changes..

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Soo… 'bout these repair changes..

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

I’m sorry, but I fail to see how “it used to be worse” is a valid arguement in support of this change being what’s best. You are, of course, entitled to your opinions; but I disagree with the way it’s being argued.

Personally, I still think that either the repair % per hot OR the flint usage should be scaled back. I would even be fine with the repair % being set back to the way it was and flint usage increased to make up for it. The cost to maintain a base, I understand. The extra time spent doing so is more of a pain, in my opinion.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I wouldn’t mind seeing a change that decreased the decay rate of structures built underground. Get more people to build underground bases and maybe give more options to prevent stairs that isn’t simply placing items on the ground and you could definitely see more room in Galebrook as well as more growth underground.

Wolf

^I would also love to make having stand alone underground bases easier. The problem is that building stairs is the only way to access underground, and so you have to build in Galebrook anyway to protect your stairway. Maybe if there was a way to access the underground from the Snake Pit or something.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Soo… 'bout these repair changes..’ is closed to new replies.