Please nerf destruction

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Please nerf destruction

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Goblin

It’s just ridiculous. As long as you sleep a noob can break a few stone walls. If you want me to come into the game every 4 hours to check and repair the walls, I do not like that. Puck that boi!

Wolf

Its not so fast as you say 🙂 Stone walls is quite strong. Also build tribe towers which shoot enemies – and you would be safe.

Destruction its part of the game 🙂 Better to live near other neighbors, then you could have an eye at each other. Also you could join tribe, they are much better protected.

Admin

Lvl 5 USWest
    Goblin

There’s a new item coming soon that will help 🙂

Wolf

buff destruction nerf construction

Penguin

I am a newbie and it has taken me a stone hammer 2 wooden mallets and 3 hours+ to destroy a wood wall

Polar Bear

I’m sorry Quiet. You were the target of Guys tribe. They went on a rampage last night.

TuxedoMask

Lvl 60 USEast
    Wolf

I don’t think we really need anything else to help buff up walls. It literally takes hours and days to get into someone’s base depending on how they make it. Like last night we were trying to get into guys tribe and they just built hundreds of walls, we ended up having to go to bed after like 6+ hours and not even getting through their outer layers of walls.

And mind you this is coming from someone that just had their base broken into like 2-3 nights ago. So I know how easy it is for someone to break in while you’re sleeping.

TuxedoMask

Lvl 60 USEast
    Wolf

well… ignore my reply… this is an old thread apparently… wth… why is there no way to delete or edit posts….?

Goblin

I demand justice be upheld and kirito be banned for his severe transgressions against long standing forum rules. He obviously knows that reveiving old posts is against the explicitly stated forum policy, as written in http://www.mysteralegacy.com/forums/topic/forum-and-game-rules/ . Justice must be done!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Please nerf destruction’ is closed to new replies.