Pet system

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Pet system

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Antares

Lvl 73 USWest
    Wolf

One idea I have that might help with dogs blocking your path is that when, for example, you want to go back the direction you were walking from and find that your dog is blocking your way is to have you and the dog switch places when you’re pushing against it. Not sure how long that would take, but it seems simple enough to not take too much work to make possible.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

I will whait for this cool update.

Wolf

+1 for pet mules

Apozilla

Lvl 116 SEAsia
    Turtle

+1 if the dogs moves away automatically when you move forward and they should not be blocking the way
    Camel or horse is nice to add carrying weight and if they die because some players would kill them they wouldnt drop anything but pass you your stuffs. but Might cause you burden lol plus the amount of the animal can carry depends on your packrat level like 10% more

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

Not that it wouldn’t be cool to have more pets and a refined pet system but I really hope more important and necessary updates will take priority over stuff like this…

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

+100000000 I demand we add cats already,I’m currently making a kitty corner and Jellicle Cat cafe and it’ll be amazing to have cats in it :3

Penguin

Personally I want dragons! You kill a creature and get a 2℅ chance of receiving an egg. You must put the egg in a fire for the dragon to hatch,the dragon gradually grows bigger and bigwr over time (and food). After it gets to a certain size it is possolible to ride. Riding a dragon makes you move INCREDIBLY fast! I mean you’d probably have to feed it a lot and there should be a size cap to stop it being op. Idk just thought it’d be cool XD

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Pet system’ is closed to new replies.