No PVP on new maps.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion No PVP on new maps.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

What is the logic in making Wolf Cave a more difficult zone (ie. better to train in) than Snow Peaks and also making it a pve zone because you have essentially allowed pvp players to train for as long as they like in safety and then leave through the unstuck method. Even worse, they can also train for as long as they like in safety and then exit in to snow peaks which is a zone that is now basically for weaker players that somehow also remained pvp in which they can then go and kill those players when the players they are avoiding happen to be offline or elsewhere.

[Removed by Mod]

Turtle

last time i checked PVE was Player vs EVERYTHING that means all you little farmers scrambleing to gather my mats to 🙂 though i do understand it sucks when i kill, raid, and destroy you it takes hours and sometimes weeks of your life away but dont think it doesnt happen to them just not as oftin(its cause there better then you) and sometimes its nice to set someone back to keep your lead/dominance, move on

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Sure and I agree but I thought the E stood for Environment.

Dissaray

Lvl 97 USEast2
    Skeleton

I think, pve is part of the game. And pvp is part of the game. Players choose what they want. If you want, go to galebrook. If you want to fight, go fight. Whatsthe problem?

Wolf

I agree to both sides but this update really makes no sense as I see no “balance” improvements at all.

Maybe, err positively made it worse.

prove me wrong?

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘No PVP on new maps.’ is closed to new replies.