Lantern Deep Cave + Underground Use.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Lantern Deep Cave + Underground Use.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jusr

Lvl 10 USWest
    Wolf

Im a miner and I never used lanterns to transport ressources.But this patch is still good because some raiders always used lanterns to escape.

Derick

Lvl 148 USWest
    Goblin

I have used lanterns many times to escape both while raiding and defending against a raid and I am really going to miss them for both.

That said, there should be an alternative method for transporting resources in large quantity. It should probably be a much more expensive option than lanterns were as well, otherwise the burdened mechanic is rendered effectively useless. But an option should exist none-the-less. As previously mentioned, rafts aren’t really viable for crossmap transportation because roads and buildings are bound to pop up in the way of them. Aaand people love digging up rivers.

I guess I dont really have anything new to add other than a long and wordy “+1.”

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I agree lanterns should be able to use to teleport back home from the underground. This was a very enjoyable feature due to becoming overburden quick. Trading large amounts of valuable items and walking to/from someone blows and is dangerous. To prevent raider abuse I agree it should be limited to like no combat or wall hitting for 30 mins ? Some kind of realistic timeframe . To prevent raider abuse but allow consumer use from the underground and deep cave

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Lantern Deep Cave + Underground Use.’ is closed to new replies.