Glitch abuse used as griefing method in Wellington

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Glitch abuse used as griefing method in Wellington

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    wisepaladin

Lvl 68 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Also okapi i never joined gamefreaks i was pressured since i was being hunted but i was never forced to make any choice all they do is pressure you and i think we all know how to handle peer pressure without blowing up about it

Polar Bear

@Therieth, towers don’t work in Wellington. U.U

wisepaladin

Lvl 68 USWest2
    Polar Bear

@rawskin they do if you have infamy and go to wellington

Goblin

@wisepaladin,

regarding your remark in the last post on page 1,
    I do not know whether you were asked to type that or do it on your own will… were you online when it happened? I have a screenshot and remember very well.
    A person flipping out how “yucky” an illness is – is a form of bullying. Then proceeding to post sentences that you would think they may have heard from a drunken truck driver and repeating them thinking that’s cool (about girls spreading their legs? should I remind you of more details?)

I do not know how that topic even came into this thread but since you have brought this up, I saw the need to correct.

Willow

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Let’s all just agree that Wellington is a mistake

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Nah I like the idea of Wellington it has it’s good use. Especially if you need to stay away from the psychopaths a little bit LOL.

In my experience I find that people will complain about anything. You can hand someone a 100$ bill and one of the first thoughts will be how Ben Franklin’s face doesn’t look right. That’s just the world . Full of bologna blah blah blah .

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I’m sure the dev can fix any silly glitch that has been happening there . Let him release another map and some more content already !

I haven’t had any problems with this glitch but I always make an outer layer . A wall then a walkway then another wall . So that if they glitch in. All they can do is bounce between the outside and the little lane you made. At least I believe this has fixed this problem.

Try it out !

Goblin

won’t work.

they will glitch in outer wall, then repeat on inner wall.

this post was written by a dedicated Wellington villa resident with a subscription for that old-Muppet-dude-seat in the pvp-theatre (aka global chat).

chhhhr….chhhhrr….

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

is it that god damn hard to just floor your house? common sense people

Goblin

mine is tiled, that problem gladly did not affect my house (yet), i have a garden partition but that is walled from the rest.

affected houses are neighbours’ houses of which some have simply gardens with layouts that apparently makes it not so easy to make a wall between fully tiled area (living space if you will) and garden/farm area

plus, some of the glitch-in-raiding happened when they were still building. as a starting lower level character you need to get that myst, you do not build in one rush, even if tribe helps you with ressources.
    so for those who build wall first and tile later… there is a moment when they have stuff inside but houses are glitched-in.

my own tribe has a solution for this now, our little tribe base stands, people can secure their stuff there while building… but what’s with the people who live in Wellington but are not yet in our tribe? say, shy persons who were afraid to ask? also what’s with the other servers?

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

if they didnt sepparate their house from the farm then they have themselfs to blame.. not only because u could be raided but because something like a wolf could spawn in the grass and kill u in your sleep/while u are afk lol

Goblin

yeah well that wolf would not rob them naked.

Cashew

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

Nope, the player(s) doing said actions are simply playing the game however they want to.

It’s not fair for you to push your way of play style onto them just because you don’t like it, as you’ve been so keen to say lately. You wanted no PvP, here ya go.

Oh, and :

can we have a group of women here with bed sheets on their heads, making a nicely sounding mourning choire?

BOOOHOOO….! BOOOHOOO…..!

(yehova! yehova!)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Cashew.

Goblin

Cashew,
    as I said in an other recent post – you have a lot of dedicated and energetic phantasy. Sweet but a bit misguided at places.

The log-off glitch is not a normal part of the gameplay, Cashew.

The normal gameplay does not require you to log off just to use a feature.

It is the misuse of a code part that was – afaik – installed as a countermeasure for walled-in griefing tactics.

Please take time to read previous posts before posting replies, Cashew, saves people lots ot time when they do not have to repeat themselves for late comers.

Cashew

Lvl 60 USEast
    Polar Bear

Yeah it does, I gotta log off to be able to sleep in a bed to gain dust.

Please make sure what you say is actually true before posting. You’re terri-bad at quoting things as I just showed in the other thread, and here again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Glitch abuse used as griefing method in Wellington’ is closed to new replies.