Disorient camping (market house)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Disorient camping (market house)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Is it fair to stand outside/near someone’s door and spam abilities soon as they come out to gain access to their paid for house that should be 100% safe? Well, Niconicolas and many other members of Fleet on the EU server have been doing this i just lost 20k arrows and all my gems because he used this.

Should be a safe zone if you ask me and all spells disabled within that area.
    They then just log out with all your loot(transported to the grass) and or just suicide and keep most if not all your items.

This tribe focuses on “Ruining” the EU server and kill EVERY new player that leaves newbieVil.
    I get it’s a PVP game but when people just focus on wiping all high levels and killing new players is a massive problem for the servers lifespan.
    Also, Devs if you have an email/discord i could discuss with you about some subjects about reducing this type of player behavior that would be great.

Turtle

agreed

Wolf

Of note here: Deathbot is in the same Tribe as MrLimit and crying because they picked a fight with Fleet.

It should also be noted that Limit used the same weak trick to secure kills on me. And now he’s crying because his own trick backfired and he got killed with a bone dagger.

I cri everytiem

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

u disoriented me into your house as soon as i walked by your door mate.

Wolf

Just a thing i want the admins to know before you contact limit about how he wants the game to be, he’s delusional and the biggest narcissist in the server. He constantly lies about everything, and taunts us when he finds us afk farming. Whenever we get in an argument, all he does is boast about his superior intelligence and how he is much more successful irl. If you contact him about the game, all he’ll want is for you to change the game to his needs because he only cares about himself.

Anyway, Limit, you were the one who disoriented him into your own market house sooooo

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

Why would you open your door with valuables in a room when someone is standing outside it? That is asking for trouble. Best to just wait until they leave then open the door, and walk out.

The game is open pvp sandbox.

It is not for everyone.

Polar Bear

Should be a safe zone if you ask me

Well, fortunately Limit nobody did ask you.

Maybe you should spend less time crying and more time training heavy armor so that you don’t die to a Bone Dagger in your next fight.

Cheerio.

Wolf

MrLimit, you should join USE. We have someone who is just as egotistical and delusional as you. His name is BalthazarB and he is from the tribe Dapperlings. You guys will make a great duo.

Goblin

@Penetrated I think you should look up those words in a dictionary, because it doesn’t seem like you comprehend their meanings.

Wolf

This game has a massive problem with players behaviors, we really need a moderator who can reduce the massive about of toxicity in the game at the moment. They are like this 24/7, mainly towards me but sometimes to other players.

It needs to stop now.

Wolf

Sorry, my english is not very good. I consulted a dictionary as you advised as this is what I found.

BalthazarB
    /bal.tha.zar.b/
    noun
    1. A very annoying and narcissistic entity found in USE server in Mystera Legacy. Whenever this entity opens its mouth, the whole server sighs and goes “urghh, there we go again.”

synonyms: irritating, bothersome, irksome, vexatious, punchable, egoistical, self-infatuated.

verb [informal]
    1. The act of getting BalthazarB in chat while you are playing.
    usage example:
    “I was BalthazarBed for one hour. Please help.”
    “Thank goodness the dev implemented /ignore function. I can’t stand getting BalthazarBed every time I login.”

Goblin

Seems like I have a fan, I am honoured.

And since you plan to admire me, you might as well get my name right, it is Balthazar, the “B” is insignificant, simply there because the original name was already taken.

(Is this egoistic and narcissistic enough for you?)

Wolf

Excuse me Penetrated but are you apart of Fleet or even watch the chat in the EU server? They are hated by at least 80% of the server because of their toxic behavior within the chat. It’s now a daily task of having to /ignore members because they do it EVERYDAY.

Comes to a point were admins should log on and check the chats just to see this kind of behavior. (or get someone to moderate it)

Wolf

Limit,
    Stop whining. Seriously. You’re not the MysteraPolice. You picked a fight and lost. Grow up.

Penguin

Limit, you killed your former loyal Valhalla tribe mates because you had to “put them in line” as you said. You treat them like fucking dogs that if they don’t do exactly as you say, you hit them. You talk shit about Fleet, but we stick together and decide as a unity what is best for what direction we go, but you. Oh man, YOU treat your tribe like a dictatorship. My Hitler comparisons to you were jokes, but they turned out to be true.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Disorient camping (market house)’ is closed to new replies.