Disorient camping (market house)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Disorient camping (market house)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Wolf

They have a lot of rages lol. All i need to do is say Hi! in chat and they all just jump out with insults and over exaggerated comments don’t believe the crap these guys come out with. Look on the discord and or come into the server and ask around 🙂 They truly are the biggest bunch of toxic people i have seen in one gathering.

I feel like a parent having to tell these guys to stop with the slurs in global but the funny part is they never seem to want to talk to me when alone lol
    Only if they have 3-4 other members all exaggerating and saying a bunch of insults flooding chat.

Anyway, let’s not let them ruin the subject at hand here with their toxicity. We really do need to do something about this sort of behavior, like i said maybe disable PVP and abilities in the market? Also making /ignore permanent instead of having to do it every time we log in.
    Even adding new rules that have a requirement of evidence and time of said report. (screenshots and video)(added report ticket)
    But the best solution is just having moderators i see a lot of veterans who are punctual within the community who would love to help make this game a better environment.

This game should grow and it needs to expand in the community.
    I can’t wait to see this games upcoming updates and content, the community is excited!

Turtle

These days this “player moderator” thingy has become more of a status symbol than anything really. There will always be a couple of rotten ones that are biased towards certain players.
    I’ve seen this often enough to know nothing good comes from trusting players with extra powers. It always causes corruption it always leads to bias.

Just need to fix the ignore command. Also I’d rather switch to Farmville than resort to petty whining.

Penguin

I feel like a parent

Dude, you realise your philosophy is to punish people that aren’t inline with the behavior you like. Even ask your former tribemates.

And also, you’re complaining and calling for PvP to be disabled in Market because YOU decided to never lose your precious 1v1s with your immense ego, and DISORIENT Nico into YOUR house. That’s right, Nico didn’t use his skill. YOU used your skill to bring him into YOUR house. And then you’re going to complain that people shouldn’t be able to PvP?

Market houses are very safe, they can’t be raided. And for a comparison I’ll use high maximum security locations. Sure they’re heavily guarded and may need special keys, but if you open the god damn door and let someone in, then you just let them in. Market place houses can’t be broken or accessed by non-owners of that building. But you OPENED the door, and DISORIENTED someone into your house, Limit. So grow up and accept that you fucking messed up, and stop whining when things don’t go your way.

Edit: Also majority of Fleet are always active and punctual. So instead of saying veterans and/or very active players should be given mod powers, which is an obvious “give mod pls” attempt, maybe you should reconsider that this is a SANDBOX game. Players are free to do what they want, but if you want to control chat, then there’s chat filter. Which btw does NOT censor stuff like “retard” and “faggot”.

Wolf

Dude you are trying to make this about me again. Read this post from the start. If you have nothing to contribute take your crying and whining somewhere else.

This is what i mean… people go off-topic and make it something toxic. They have a vendetta against me and lie 24/7 exaggerate nearly every comment.
    I sit and tell them what happens and they change the story to their pleasing…
    I have nothing to prove against you guys. You are toxic and people can see for themselves.

Penguin

I have nothing to contribute? I mean I just addressed the points you raised for changes to the game. Clearly you didn’t read at all lmao.

And there’s absolutely no way that I’m changing the story of what happened in market place. Either way, whether its you or Nico that disoriented, YOU are the only one able to open that door. Thats how doors work in Mystera. And the only reason I’m bringing YOU into this discussion is because it’s a proper argument that the market place is fine, but you’re the one that messed up.

Wolf

Limit, you’re essentially blatantly lying (again) about Fleet because you don’t like them.

We also help our allies, and new players.

You keep trying to paint this picture of you raging against an unjust society, but in reality you’re sat in a corner crying. It’s sad, mate.

In all honesty, one human to another, you need to grow up and stop taking video games so seriously.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Disorient camping (market house)’ is closed to new replies.