Assassin Skill

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Assassin Skill

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Skeleton

Whats the most effecient way to gain assassin exp?

Wolf

Killing people

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

High level chaos, killing high levels, or the way I got all my blues the good old statue.

Wolf

statue is super boring, do it the fun way and get on everyone’s KoS list 🙂 training chaos works too but its more fun to let loose lvl 150 chaos

Narcissist

Lvl 59 USEast
    Goblin

I like my 7 statue stars and it’ll be ten soon enough. watching the numbers is good 🙂

Nobb

Lvl 60 USWest2
    Polar Bear

NGL, ive stopped sppeeding through stars to do Assassin tests.I’m doing statue training with my main for blue stars and my alt as the dummy, currently my star count is 16, and ive had it explained to me that the game takes into account this like your character being level 76 potential so that how it calculates your potential exp from a kill off some one else’s lvl. My alt is at 75 ascend, and i dont think his extra 15 levels work quite the same way when calculating power and exp potential, but the next star ill do at 17 stars and 20 ascend, and see if it was any faster

Also been playing around with straight killing or stair leaving combat, and tho stair leave is a faster match time, i think its less exp then killing, and i feel at around 20 assassin your dps is enough for the extra exp from a full kill is faster then stair leaving. I might post about this whole thing later but im shooting for 8-10 stars like Souize 😀

Nobb

Lvl 60 USWest2
    Polar Bear

Oh and my alt doesn’t wear armour so his defense is low as possible

Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

I found a trick for this that gets you a level per hour but I got bored about 43 assassin

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

I made a thread awhile ago on my thoughts regarding assassin, it’s also the thread that caused the admin to switch Chaos from hunting to assassin exp. It can be found here.

Despite my feelings regarding duel statues however it hasn’t stopped me from using them, I would be foolish not to take advantage of such an easy and safe way to gain assassin levels. I got four blue stars in it quite easily and I only stopped reincarnating assassin skill to do other skills not because I got bored of it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Assassin Skill’ is closed to new replies.