Another Great Update from a Great Dev!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Another Great Update from a Great Dev!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

Bro, the gem cost is the same for everyone. So.. it’s just as easy for you to get +10 on everything than it is for everyone else. Wtf is there to even cry about?

If anything the older players who already wasted thousands of gems are the one that has something to complain about.

Turtle

This update easily tops the list for admins best decisions, I don’t understand what you evil, TYRANNICAL PVPers are suggesting. Wolf Cave is an area where people can grind without the stress of being killed by you lot. The no-risk, massive reward is absolutely amazing on the devs part.
    Secondly, the gem update is amazing. Its truly inspirational and beautiful that the dev decides to reduce the power gap between people who have spent hundreds of hours grinding gems to gain an advantage in PvP, into nothing. It really gives us new players a chance to catch up to them!
    Now, don’t even get me started on this new costume mechanic. It is definitely not a cash grab like other people are saying. Its a small price of $300 for SK, than an additional $10/month to keep it! Its basically the same thing as the old supporter, don’t see why people are complaining.
    Once again @admin, I cannot stress enough how AMAZING this update is!!!!!!

Lots of love,
    Saltek, the new biggest fan of this PvE game.

Drayfus

Lvl 145 SEAsia
    Wolf

I think this update is to prepare the android users, which are early access players, this is to cater the new and upcoming grinder players,

the gem update is the biggest upside here.

i agree wolfcave is a bit stale, but for some players who are afraid in going uw this a plus for them..

i expected more from this update, like events,weapon balance, and etc…

but who knows, lets wait for future update loool.

Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

definitely is pay to win since you can sell gifted diamonds. all that in game gold is a HUGE benefit.

dudeinpjs

Lvl 33 SEAsia
    Wolf

For new players this is cool but to everyone who has already been supporting you ..you screwed us man I play as a turtle an I’ve already paid for it this month along with whatever else I want to be I’m not paying u again for something I already pay for when u did this did u just forget about the ppl who already support game we don’t get a reward for helping u like getting to keep are costume or a month of free dimonds just screw u right

Goblin

let’s see.

if the game overall shows to step by step be able to actually attract and hold more players, then maybe the balance in the forum might slowly start reflecting more of the playerbase in the game.

I can’t hear this “we have been supporting” yadayada anymore.

You pk-ers were driving potential clients away from the page for quite some time now. Time to cool down.

Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

Not everyone is a PKer. I like many things about this new update. But the costume side of it seems a bit unreasonable. Basically double charging to keep the same features we’ve been enjoying up until today…

Goblin

love the new maps.

that wolf cave will have me busy for a while. ice elementals for some reason seem hardier than i thought they would be on my level and skill levels, there is stuff to upgrade obviously …and that dire wolf i keep hearing about will sure be a story on its own.

love that PVE map. some ressources,
    myst
    and more suspense than I need before my first coffee but i luv it 🙂

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

PVP ZONES : Market Square , Galebrook, Graveyard , Snow Top Peak , South Sands Desert , Underworld , Underground , Deep Cave.

NON PVP : Wellington , Snake Pits , Wolf Cave

Now tell me what are the PVP players complaining about ?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  xxVALIANTxx.
    Drayfus

Lvl 145 SEAsia
    Wolf

@valiant yup they are whining because they cant abuse players in the new map haha

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

PVE Zones: Wellington, Crossroads, Newb village, Royal tomb, Arena, Wolf cave, Snake pit, snake hazard, southern pass.

PvP Zones: Market Square, Galebrook, Graveryard, catacombs, snow peak, south sand deserts, deep-cave and underground.

Could at least get it accurate if you’re going to do it.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I was only including actually playable maps where you can farm Myst buddy …. Nice try tho …

And regarding accuracy . You left out the underworld <3 ?✌️

Don’t forget to add the Log in screen as a NON PVP zone as well if you really wanna fluff it up there lmao

xBeusy

Lvl 85 London
    Turtle

Someone is trying to beat Okapi’s trolling level. A few more posts like this and you got it @Saltek

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

If you can’t kill someone on the map then it’s a PVE zone. What else would it be called?

Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

Just saw salteks post. Fking hilarious???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Another Great Update from a Great Dev!’ is closed to new replies.