Another Great Update from a Great Dev!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Another Great Update from a Great Dev!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

A decent pve map to farm is a good thing.

Gem costs got more expensive from what I’m seeing on another post?

And the costume costs are absurd and we got screwed if we already paid this month. Not even a warning. I understand they need money, but damn this got expensive, and far more pay to win now.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

it is absolutely 0% pay to win

SeveredData

Lvl 67 USEast
    Wolf

it may not be p2w but kommo sure made it w2p lmao selling gold for irl money.

IlfirinVelca

Lvl 47 USEast2
    Polar Bear

I def see top players selling diamonds regularly. It’s not even close to a bad example of pay to win, but making the diamonds worth more like this increases demand and this people with IRL cash are gonna cash in on it.

Niconicolas

Lvl 56 SEAsia2
    Polar Bear

there is a difference between having a decent pve map for myst, and then having the pve map be the easiest and best way to get myst.
    i dont even know how u guys can complain about pvp in underworld when u can easily lantern to your house,and im not even gonna bother talking about how much it takes to hunt someone in uw lol

Turtle

After reading through many of the responses regarding the negative affects this update has had on the game, I, Okapi, Saltek, have come to conclusion that you are wrong.
    You are simply a bunch of old, bitter, garbage vets that are unhappy with the glorious changes bestowed upon us by the Second Coming of Jesus, @admin. These changes have brought in MILLIONS of new players who have enjoyed the freedom to farm myst in peace, without the threat of stronger players killing them, considering how easy it is to find someone in the UW.
    Shame on you for not wanting the hundreds of hours you’ve spent grinding in this game thrown away by the glorious developer!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Another Great Update from a Great Dev!’ is closed to new replies.