ALTS BEING USE TO DRAIN TOWER

Home Forums Mystera Discussion ALTS BEING USE TO DRAIN TOWER

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

why dont they just increase the damage done to lower levels or have a base damage along with the percentage of health added on

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

@irukandji it’s not the tower draining itself that is the main issue for me but rather even when I’m online there is nothing I can do about it when it’s a player using an alt account and abusing the infamy system to avoid being executed and forcing me to gain infamy every single time I kill them.

Then they return back to draining arrows from the tower using an alt. I even had to destroy a public recall tile outside my house and block access to the public stairs because they were both being abused by this one player to grief my home.

Goblin

So this thread is getting old now, but I would like to know if @admin has given any thought on this situation. It is unfortunate players do this, but really haven’t figured out a workaround yet.

Goblin

Sorry for digging old thread, but I think I got an idea to fix this problem. How about when players die (no matter by players, npc, or towers), they can only deal 1 damage to other players’ structures for 1 hour. Make it so tower only target players who deal damage more than 1 to structures nearby. I think it can’t be abused because even with 3 alts using hammers and attack the walls together, they can only deal 7,200 damage an hour to walls which is pretty insignificant damage considering walls can have 300k+ HP.

Malific

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

Just make it so that alts bellow level 5 are teleported back to the noob village and set to level 1, then they have to level up to come back and drain tower instead of respawn in market square.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

below level 5 you cant even get out of the noob village

Polar Bear

it’s not the tower draining itself that is the main issue for me but rather even when I’m online there is nothing I can do about it when it’s a player using an alt account and abusing the infamy system to avoid being executed and forcing me to gain infamy every single time I kill them.

Then they return back to draining arrows from the tower using an alt. I even had to destroy a public recall tile outside my house and block access to the public stairs because they were both being abused by this one player to grief my home.

I just want to say that the player Kaios is talking about is me. I was extremely unhappy to see Kaios using mental health issues as insults (calling people autistic, mentally ill, etc.) and wouldn’t stop doing so when asked. So I figured I’d pay the feeling of powerlessness forward.

There’s a few things I need to make clear, however.

1. Kaios is not powerless. Being shot at by towers gives you infamy. He executed me numerous times. I’m not sure why he’s trying to play the victim here, especially considering everyone knows getting shot by towers gets you about 4s infamy per shot…

even when I’m online there is nothing I can do about it

Now you know how I felt when you called me autistic that first time. Two can play that game, mister.

3. All you had to do was ignore me. Why say that I’m a nobody and that I couldn’t drain all your arrows if you didn’t want that? Way to throw down the gauntlet. Now you’re replying to threads and making an example of me on the forums because you bit off more than you can chew? Well, okay then.

Goblin

Don’t think Kaios is a guy who would use mental health issues as insults unless he’s very mad about your behavior. He’d helped me a numerous times when I was playing on Texas so at least he is a good guy in my eyes.

1. So you basically said he should stay in his base all the day to kill your alt?

There must be a reason why he called you autistic in the first place.

Penguin

Infamy isnt that bad. If you play for longer than an hour even max infamy goes away fairly fast. Sure, with max it takes about 8 hrs. But i wouldnt let infamy keep you from killing those that deserve it. I cant stand people who hide behind infamy. (Noobs ofc) they think they can say whatever they want cuz youll get infamy lulllll. Dash+dis+frostbite and if they deserve it… ww.frostbite is a wonderful way to let a noob know his place 😛 especially the overly obnoxious “i own everything” types.

skyler1212

Lvl 100 USTexas
    Polar Bear

I think alt abuse is the single most lame thing about this game.
    What if there was some kind of death cap for players so that they couldn’t endlessly use the same alt to troll?
    Like if you reach a certain number of deaths within a certain time frame, it equals a permadeath for that character.

Polar Bear

Don’t think Kaios is a guy who would use mental health issues as insults unless he’s very mad about your behavior.

Are you implying that it’s okay to use anything as an insult because you’re angry? I resent that implication deeply. You should know that it is common for people with abusive mindsets to believe that their emotions justify abusive behaviors. Specifically, one thing that comes up often with people who are abusive is the blame shifting. People who are abusive will say ‘They instigated it! They made me mad! They were asking for it’ instead of accepting the reality that they are the ones with poor impulse control and couldn’t work through their emotions in a healthy way.

If you’d like to know more about the psychology of abusive people, a quick google search will help you understand why your statement is flawed. I’d explain more but Kaios is not the topic. The topic is alts being used to drain towers, I only replied because they mentioned what I had done and I wanted to own up to it.

He’d helped me a numerous times when I was playing on Texas so at least he is a good guy in my eyes.

Again, Kaios isn’t the topic. Besides, do I really need to remind you that good people do bad things all the time? Having a positive opinion of someone doesn’t make them a good person. I shouldn’t have to explain this.

1. So you basically said he should stay in his base all the day to kill your alt?

Wrong, I said he should ignore me. Killing my alt is a waste of his time, anyway.

There must be a reason why he called you autistic in the first place.

Yes, you said it yourself.

Don’t think Kaios is a guy who would use mental health issues as insults unless he’s very mad about your behavior.

I think it’s pretty clear that you have nothing to contribute to the discussion of alts being used to drain towers so do this thread a favor and log into to Texas if you’d like to defend Kaios’ honor further, please.

Oh, maybe not...

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

lmao edits his post 12 times and wonders why someone would call him autistic

Polar Bear

lmao edits his post 12 times and wonders why someone would call him autistic

lmao calls people autistic and wonders why someone would take the time to grief them

Penguin

Simple fix. Arrow towers should not deplete arrows when firing on players level 20 or less, or players younger than 24 hours playtime. Even when empty they get unlimited arrows against noobs. This makes players have to put significantly more effort into draining towers. Please fix

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘ALTS BEING USE TO DRAIN TOWER’ is closed to new replies.