A Roll back on the whole server

Home Forums Mystera Discussion A Roll back on the whole server

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Turtle

Great i just login to find both of the strongest tribes in my base what to do nothing. A big reason why most people leave is that they are overwhelmed by other people in the case of the puff tribe we’ve done nothing and we get hit by two tribes. The way the game is set is great and all but the power where only two tribes can take care of walls are insane for the mean time i won’t be back any time soon playing the game until the server reset of skills and items a new start for everyone.

Polar Bear

Yes, this game is fucked up right now. offence is easy and cheap, defense is hard and expensive. And if big boys wake up in a bad mood one day and choose to ruin life of a solo player or a small tribe, there is absolutely no way to defend yourself. Except for alt-vaulting all your valuables and waiting until the big boys’s period is over.

PS. I don’t support rollbacks idea, but the game certainly needs some fix. Admin, are you even still around? 🙂

Polar Bear

they kill because they can
    murderers

Polar Bear

This was yesterday, when they started raiding Puff with Nodo (yes, I am convinced Nodo/Naruto is MM or TC alt).
    tux tower
    tux scum
    H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y

Turtle

All the items could be grinded back nothing is lost only the changes are the levels,skills,traits,and reincarnation and in the map a reset of the whole map including bases and items that are theirs or not. removing everything making a clean slate for new players and old players. I like this game but the way its been going people won’t play anymore leave the game to go under. We know how to craft we know what to do and not to do nothing is really lost.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hey guys, we are definitely still here reading everything. Sorry about the raids 🙁 I know from experience that can be pretty frustrating.

JVH is finishing up a work project but he is collecting all your feedback and ideas for the next couple of patches. All your posts have been really helpful. Instead of a wipe we would prefer to fix the power balance so history doesn’t keep repeating. We will be testing some things in the near future to help with this.

Thanks everyone for your patience and ideas. I hope the peaceful times come back soon!

Turtle

I can understand that there are issues most through people who want everything gone want and who want things gone. A wipe is a good way to let got of stress most people have as they wonder is my base safe? letting go of massive tribes that’ll pick on small tribes that spent hours making a home to have it one day destroyed in a few moments. A roll back or a wipe of the server won’t change the way the people play but the way a person will play allowing them to try new things.

Turtle

When i logged back to reclaim the resources of the walls doing nothing to anyone nothing at all my base has done no hard the player chaos come up to my ruined base and kills me. A person with no weapons or gear is killed by reclaiming his resources. The way i see it if the whole thing where power is balanced what leaves their to people who’ve spent hours in the game only to log back online only to be killed. To be killed for no reason no purpose i’m not returning to the game i had the last chance to go back but i got killed. A Fresh start to the server will let new people make changes not the old players who want everything and who want none to make a change. With a fresh start or a new server where anyone who is new or people who want a change can go their.

Turtle

I know i’m just one person and i know i don’t speak for everyone but with the current server none will make progress none will see how far they can go. Admin if their is an option a new server will make it happen as the people as Tux from who knows what tribe and tee and travel from the something tribe are a big issue you have to address until then goodbye i won’t return. And to the people who’ve spent their money to support the game tundo and gormal their experience is ruined by overpowered players. If that’s how they are treated i won’t return.

Goblin

Why’s this sound so familiar? Merry Men used to stand up for the little guy.

Can’t even imagine this guy playing a year ago when deaths mattered and you couldn’t log out/alt vault

Polar Bear

Caeser,
    Are you trying to say that you had to be a no-lifer in order to play this game, and now it became more casual and tries to appeal to wider player audience? I can only support this evolution.

Goblin

Sure.

Or I could be saying that there’s a whole lotta rage posting over something that’s not a big dealio. And I could be poking legacy fun at merry men, because they’re doing what the big tribes are always accused of.

That too. But you do you =)

Tondu

Lvl 32 USEast
    Wolf

Yeah, i’m concerned my bug post subtley influenced this haha.

Let’s remember that the game is still being actively developed. If we as players feel that the game itself is serving injustices then we have the oppurtunity to talk about it here and see action taken.

What could be done differently?

I have already made a post relating to player killers and green zones.

As far as the drama of this, some things and the things that can be, like the wiki, should be handled by the community.

Polar Bear

I apologize for being overly emotional here. For a new player who had only heard how peaceful the game has become, it was a little overwhelming to see one of the three active tribes to disappear so quickly with no apparent reason for aggression. But it is what it is.

Turtle

I don’t mind that there are aggressive tribes i can understand that but having two big tribes erase my tribe making it so that i can’t progress not allowing anyone to continue is something that has to change. We are not talking about how the past people would be ok with this, we are talking about the current standing of the game an example is where i stated in my last post where I try to begin again but i end up being killed even if they are assholes there has to be a point where they stop. But they don’t. There is no reason nothing that will prevent how the game will function. I Say this to let everyone know not that its my struggle but to other players i have no idea who’s alt is nodo or naruto but i know they are alts created by one of the two big tribes. they haven’y just stopped my progress but others too. I say we need a new server or a fresh clean slate to the current one everyone starting back at level 0 some will leave and some will stay to make the game more active.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘A Roll back on the whole server’ is closed to new replies.