A Roll back on the whole server

Home Forums Mystera Discussion A Roll back on the whole server

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Penguin

That sucks, Russian. I meet some ppl from Puff Tribe and they all helped me when i started. I didnt played much, but in fact Russian is right, no new player would like to start to play to be a easy target to high lv dudes. And another thing, those guys are retarded? the game already have 10 ppl online playing, they wanna make it 5, 3, 2?

I think that a new server would do the job. Dont need to wipe all everything.

Penguin

To be honest, everyone have same chance to play. In my opinion it’s just fair if somebody spent one or two years training his character, he definnitely must be strong and stronger than me or everyone else who playing just few weeks. Ofcourse everyone can set up some sort of bot program and be the god or play multiacc and grind faster than others but it’s all about fun. This game is not for everyone. This is crucial and merciless semi-hardcore survival game. I am really enjoying this game and if someone raid my base so what? Just few hours of grinding and everything is back. I hate any kind of wipe. Just everybody keep everything, it’s just not fair for others who spend years of training their skills just for me because i am playing two months and i am feel like nothing. You have to just improve yourself. We can alwas store items in the house on Market street where is everything protected from raids. I am fine with current state of game as it is and love every second i can play it.
    Edt: Please Admin, is it possible to fix my beard to be visibleon the website as it is in-game? Thank you ♥

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

It’s a really interesting design problem. Logging out characters and having indestructible houses makes the game more chill, but if someone does steal from you it also means you can’t get them back for it. Whereas in ye olden days if someone broke your base and took your stuff you could just break theirs back and retrieve it.

It didn’t stop people from being cutthroat, certainly; that was the bloodiest period in the beta’s history after all. But it meant people weren’t impervious to the consequences of their actions. It does rankle that someone can steal my stuff and then log it out on an alt or put it in a house and there’s no way I can get it back period.

For an open sandbox that’s reliant on reciprocity I’m not sure how to reconcile that.

Passing suggestion: Rambling aside, I was wondering if we could fix it so that interior walls don’t decay. Building a fort with decent defenses right now means walls, walls, and more walls, and keeping them all fixed is a huge drain on individual players if you don’t have a large tribe all helping out when walls can be <50% in 2-3 days.

If we could only repair the exterior facing walls it would be a great help, right now I don’t think players can keep up with the amount of walls they should fairly be able to build and maintain simply to protect their own belongings unless they dedicate quite a bit more time to daily repairs than I’d argue is reasonable.

Edt: Please Admin, is it possible to fix my beard to be visibleon the website as it is in-game? Thank you ♥

Is it white? It looks like your avatar has a white beard, it’s just less noticeable because of the white forum background, but it stands out a bit more this way.

Turtle

In the matter of what seemed like 1 hour my 4 thick wall base got broken into and i got killed by tux and tee again. why am i being targeted I’ve done nothing to them, there is no real reason for that. I guess this game will still have problems is seems like. There could be something wrong with the player base in the game an example Tux i logged on for a few and he called me a bitch for no apparent reason i only spoke about change in the forums guess he doesn’t like change damn is he so arrogant. i guess four layers walls was not enough to be safe at all.

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

Russian, you say you’re targeted for no reason? You were targeted because you robbed Quiet.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘A Roll back on the whole server’ is closed to new replies.