WTS Nobleman's Jacket +0 Ancient(4)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion WTS Nobleman's Jacket +0 Ancient(4)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Any interest? I’ll trade for gems, citrine/peridot/sapphire ideally.

Wolf

If you have not sold this already I am interested. You will need to wait until I level sufficiently to use better gear so that I survive deep enough Underworld to mine those gems.

Another knitted item with Ancient runes (even one) on my wish list is the sweat catcher. One typically does repairs in batches and getting rewarded a little more for doing such a maintenance chore would be nice.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

I do still have it; someone else has expressed interest as well but they’re in the same position as you. I don’t plan on doing a layaway situation, but I’m not in a particular hurry either–I’ll just hold on to it until someone is able to make an offer. 🙂

Also I no longer need citrine/peridot/sapphire specifically, so all gem types are fine.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Seryn.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Seryn.
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

In fact I now have two Ancient(4)s, so more to go around. 🙂 Second is a +1.

Wolf

Hey Widmo, I’m slowly working my way up to the first one. 70 gems. You want to join our tribe to split it as a knitting/planting/weapon training cloak?

Wolf

Already part of Puff and gladly joining this endeavor. The second will be excellent gear to waltz into Battlegrounds Cemetery. Maybe put ten emeralds on it and name it “Undertaker’s garb” once we have it.

Wolf

Retrieved twenty two gems from today’s underworld run. Assuming such speeds will remain I will return in a week or so.

Also, how to edit a post? I do not see any links to do that. Never mind, seems you can only edit a post within some short time since posting.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

I was thinking about how much I need charcoal earlier. I’ll take it in bulk at 2 = 1 gem, to make up the difference or if you’d like to save your gems entirely.

I’m more than happy to make the entire trade in charcoal.

Also since I’ve gotten a lot of procs since I talked to Eman the price range I quoted him is no longer fair. I think we can go with the following instead:

If you want a +1/2 Ancient(4): 100 gems (or equivalent).
    If you want a +1/2 Ancient(5) or a +3 Ancient(4): 200 gems (or equivalent).
    If you want a +3 Ancient(5): 400 gems (or equivalent).

I also have a few Wanderer’s Garbs now if you’d prefer over a jacket.

Wolf

Hey widmo, looks like we’re up to 120ish. If I don’t catch you, feel free to grab them from my room to do the trade. I’d prefer the ancient5 just to scratch a collection itch but ancient4 is fine as well.

Wolf

I lied, grab the ancient4 if you see seryn on. Then grab another ancient4 if there’re enough. I believe we’re the only ones who use light gear consistently in the tribe so it’d work out close to perfectly. I’d have edited my post if either the delete or edit buttons were still there.

Wolf

Hey, gonna be turbo-leveling. Reducing my time spent leveling by 10 percent is not insignificant while still reincarnating. As far as I can tell, it’d make everything much easier through my next 5 reincarnations and then leveling up on my final one. Saw your msg but was very asleep.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘WTS Nobleman's Jacket +0 Ancient(4)’ is closed to new replies.