why not a new city: hadera

Home Forums Mystera Discussion why not a new city: hadera

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LincoloSan

Lvl 177 USWest
    Turtle

I have a new idea for a PVE players and a new city for who don’t need to raid.
    Pros for this city:
    -PVE city (you don’t can destroy buildings, but you can kill some people)
    -has stone spawns frequently (obsidian and normal )
    -good place for clay because has “mudgrass” (a grass with grey color)
    -area for mid/late game players

Cons for this city:
    -don’t have a raid fo players, but has A LOT OF MONSTER-RAIDERS: Thiefs, goblins, skeleton vikings who can destroy your base if he is without protection (can spawns in roads and grass)
    -weekly has a chance for spawns one of this raid bosses: Gobling king(spawns goblins, hobgoblins and highgoblins), pirate chief(spawns thiefs, gunners and sometimes use’s a hability who gave 1000 area damange of buildings) and raged dragon (high life but not so much damange. need 10+ lv 50+ to supress.super high damange of buildings)
    -if your house is open because of one of this bosses people can (AND WILL!) loot your things.
    -chaos in this place starts lv 50

with this new place if somewone who lives after in wellingtown can imigrate for some place, this will be a solution. And this place has too 2 new areas:

Goblin’s pit (faaaaaar above from the city), who has goblins, hobgoblins (cast magics like healing rain, fire ball and WW. has a lowwer chance for give’s you 1 book lv 1. only lv 40+ can kill this thing)

Dragon’s pit(in the midle of city. who can spawns some grey dragons), who has green dragons, red dragons (high damange but low life), grey dragons (high life but low damange. has high damange in structures) and gold dragon (if you see some gold dragons, ONLY RUN! high damange, high life and fast like a lv 100 chaos! You don’t realy need to see this thing. if you kill this monster, you have a chance for earn 20 randomly gems).
    inside of the Dragon’s pit has too a lowwer chance of have some gems minerals. But if you don’t mine fast as you can, the dragons will kill you. Also the dragons likes to stay in proximity of this stone
    thas it.

WarriorJay

Lvl 11 USEast2
    Polar Bear

+1 great idea, great for pve since the enemies are monsters but the thing is wouldn’t arrows get drained fast asf from event? I guess that could be the consequence for choosing pve town but idk about the ability to kill others but not being able to break walls…I feel like it could be exploited easily in favor of pvpers and that there should be a penalty for having infamy there like you can’t attack others in having infamy time

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘why not a new city: hadera’ is closed to new replies.