what's better? reinc or ascend?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion what's better? reinc or ascend?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    alex1234nsiw

Lvl 79 Europe
    Penguin

i’ve been playing this game for a really long time and i decided to reinc but now at my 4th reinc im thinking if reincs are really worth it. Is it really worth to reinc? because at the end of the day you’re just going to spent myst on nothing because you’re not going to get 30% back. And ascending it just takes some time to get the myst. And it takes 50 or so reinc to make it easier

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

the answer to this is not really set in stone, its going to depend on the player, you kind of have to think about what your goals are. I meant to start out as a reincarnator but ended up ascending because I had gotten some skills so high I felt bad re-rerolling them, then realized a few months later that I was kind of bored just plugging along with whatever and started reincarnating just to mix it up somewhat. I have a limited amount of time to play so reincarnations are somewhat slow, and it took me some time to gather up enough low level gear with high ancient stats to boost the xp gains, but overall I’m happier reincarnating. That said, I enjoy the social and skill aspects of the game more than fighting.

The upside to being a recinarnator if you’re a fighter is that when you DO end up fighting someone, they can’t take those levels you worked so hard for away from you. This takes patience and time, however, and if you want to be able to use the best gear and be effective in a battle you have to be a high level and you’ll get there faster if you ascend. there are a lot of people who do both – they have one ascender character and one reincarnating character.

FBI

Lvl 192 USEast
    Polar Bear

No reincarnate, no Ascend…

Upgrade another stuff, stay at level 60 🙂

you will have more power and will lost less if death 😀

Levarith

Lvl 151 USTexas
    Wolf

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Smash

Lvl 115 London
    Wolf

Ascending is better short term carning is better long term.

AngryToast

Lvl 60 USEast2
    Wolf

I personally prefer reincarnation, because I like the long lasting buffs. I also like visually seeing my progress fill up with blue stars.

I understand the appeal with ascending and it gives you the most instant gratification for everything you do initially, but I think carning makes the game more rewarding at least for me.

If you want to level quick, get stronger faster and see your rewards soon then ascend.

If you don’t mind taking a longer time, enjoying the journey and naturally seeing your benefits over time which in the end surpass ascenders (long time down the line though).

Also take into consideration are you really into pvp? Ascend. Carning will take to long and others will surpass you quickly and shut you down.

nathans117

Lvl 13 USWest
    Penguin

i am accending

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

Both are good.make 2 charrs, one to reinc and one to ascend. Use your ascender first and work on combat skills and things u dont want to have reset on ur carner like mining, chopping, repairing, crafting, knitting, etc. Use ur reinc as either a soldier or a farmer or if enough time is invested, both. You can use your ascender to get the materials u need to make your reincarnations easier.

DaemonWolf

Lvl 90 USTexas
    Penguin

There is a 3rd option here that I see some people doing, but isn’t generally talked about.

If your true goal is to “ascend” (which it is for everyone sooner or later) you can opt to reincarnate a number of times as quickly as possible. I have seen some even rein tilling and other xp skills but I definitely do not recommend in case you decide to change your mind when you see that insane refund later on.

The goal for this style is to boost your xp and myst bonus before you start grinding for your high level upgrades. It does, however, require you to have a tribe to protect you same as any other reincarnater (before the key combat carns or if you are bad at pvp)

Overall the answer to the question depends entirely on the player and the type of play experience they desire.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘what's better? reinc or ascend?’ is closed to new replies.