uw

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Goblin

Finding recall tile in uw is still pain in the ass. Please make it appear mor often. Or better yet, make their appearance next to ladder.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Something I was wondering is if we could make recall potions based on depth, so like:

Rank 3 Recall Potion would take 3 times the dragon scales and/or gold, but will teleport you to a random level between 30 and 39 (assuming you’ve been there).

There’d still be incentive to find a recall tile to go to a specific floor and not need the more expensive potions, but it’d make it so your progress wasn’t totally lost.

It’s a real bummer spending hours on an UW trip going down tens of levels and not being able to find a recall tile.

Also someone the other day said you can randomly lose items if you log out in the UW, is that legit? Sounded like a bug.

Tux

Lvl 120 USEast
    Polar Bear

I think the recall tiles the way they are is fine. It makes going to the UW more of an adventure. We don’t want everything in this game to be easy mode.

Also about the losing items in UW. I think when you log off in UW you stay logged in. So a goblin can go and steal items from you. Mobs can attack you and you autoattack back. So eventually you can even break your weapon or armor due to dura loss from attacks. Not sure if that’s what happened in that person’s case. But honestly, you shouldn’t be logging out in UW…

Goblin

oh man. Im now on 533 lvl. Last recall tile was on ~480. And i want go home. Can i go home =|

Penguin

I agree, having recall tiles be rare is hardly a good way to add difficulty. UW can be an adventure just fine without it being tedious to get out without losing progress.

Goblin

I beg you, please add bronze or iron shovel! =D

Goblin

Healing mushroom need to nerf his healing range. They heal offscreen and usually you can’t say where from this coming.
    Also please explain how bone piles system works. For example if I have 130 lvl and die where I can found my bone piles? If it’s random maybe better add more chances for player that loose his items find own bone piles?

Polar Bear

Bump!

Maybe make recall tiles appear more often as you go deeper? I also like better shovels. *u*

Goblin

Honestly when I go uw, I’m not worried about it. I go when I have an extended period to search, and as long as I thoroughly search floors, tend to find one in less then 20 floors, so not too bad.

Polar Bear

Ah I just realized this post dates back from July. My bad. Recall tile spawn must have been adjusted by then. I even see one in b4 sometimes. Sorry ^^;

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘uw’ is closed to new replies.