US East: Lots of Lag

Home Forums Mystera Discussion US East: Lots of Lag

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

Been quite laggy today, and this past week

Not too fun :/

ManWeeZ

Lvl 99 USEast
    Wolf

It’s been like that for a week or two. I did pay $25 for 3 months because I enjoy this game and while others have paid more I’m sure It would be nice to have a non lagging experience. I know you are just one person and I do appreciate this game very much just the lag is very disheartening at times and more so towards people who are less leveled up or not as strong (talking underworld lag).

irukandji

Lvl 106 USEast
    Skeleton

Yeah underworld lag is the worst.

It can take 5x to just get around a wall lol.

Not to mention entering the same room a few times.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  irukandji.
    Erected

Lvl 164 London
    Goblin

Happens aswell in UST.
    Althought I’ve noticed that the longer the server is without restarting the worse it becomes till the point like right now, where you can’t even walk 5 steps without teleporting back 4 for 3 times in a row. So the only thing you can actually do is go to sleep and cross your fingers praying for the server to be restarted.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  Erected.
    xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

Lag has been improving when moving around top level but if you go underground especially the underworld it’s horrible. Even on top level when the lag made me moonwalk I died a ton to Archer towers on accident somehow hitting others walls . xD

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

I haven’t gone to the UW since before the Snowtop Peaks update.

My recall tile is at lich depth, I’ve been too concerned over the lag to risk an unfair death.

Disguise

Lvl 211 USEast2
    Turtle

Same, I’ve died more than once because I couldn’t move around three mobs without being warped back to the center, or because I couldn’t drink from a fountain due to lag.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘US East: Lots of Lag’ is closed to new replies.