Trouble digging in UW

Home Forums Bug Reports Trouble digging in UW

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Aeros

Lvl 150 USTexas
    Penguin

Firstly my apologies if my report isn’t in a correct format I’m new to posting. Issue I was having is when in uw today approx 11:30pm September 22, 2018 I attempted to dig a hole to the next floor and received the message “the ground is too hard..” each time. Normally I have my iron shovel this time I had forgotten it and hsd to make a stone one while delving so not sure if that’s the issue but can’t recall this happening before. My digging level was only 28 at the time as well for further information. I did manage a screenshot but not entirely sure how to post it.

BloodShot

Lvl 85 USTexas
    Goblin

you can not dig past UW 100 without an iron shovel. each floor gets increasingly mor difficult to dig through so digging lvl is also vital even under b100. keep in mind regardless of digging lvl or tier of shovel, you will never be able to dig holes in areas that have walls directly underneath them on the following floor.

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

Okay first of all Bloodshot is WRONG About this digging mechanic

You CAN DIG PAST 100 with iron shovel equal to your digging level ÷ 2

So 50 digging allows you to dig to B125. 60 digging would allow B130 etc upto B150 at 100 digging.

If your going to awnser a question bloodshot at least know your game mechanics smfh

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

You can also dig holes if there is Wall directly below you

Because the holes randomly drop you anywhere not directly where the hole was made. And I have tested this confirmation by roping up near walls and digging where the wall is

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Trouble digging in UW’ is closed to new replies.