This time is the 3rd time and its too much.

Home Forums Bug Reports This time is the 3rd time and its too much.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JustR

Lvl 131 SEAsia
    Turtle

using a phone, using the application to play, switched alts dropped ww3 went back to main then picked it up, got kicked out of the game ww3 isnt in my mains bag. I want my stuff back if possible, the first time was 150G 2nd time was some random low quantity mats, 3rd time is a book thats hard to grasp. Can this be fixed and my stuff be back? Its my 3rd time making this thread and its all about the same bug/glitch happening. But this time 3rd time is too much dont you think?

*edit*
    Literally all the threads I made is all about this single issue ive been getting.

Aberforth

Lvl 80 SEAsia
    Penguin

Bump, Same thing happened to me, tho its just random mats. A gamebreaking bug if left unnoticed, since most players work hard for the items they get.

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Sorry about that! It’s high priority on his bug list, so hopefully he’ll have it fixed soon. The longer fixes take usually means that the bug is rare or difficult for us to reproduce. Until it’s fixed, be careful transferring valuables to alts. At the moment there’s not a system in place for reimbursement of items/resources lost due to bugs yet, but sometimes items are “stranded” in the database and can reappear on their own.

Freyja13

Lvl 37 London
    Penguin

So… After losing stuff twice, you decide to do it again with a WW3, then complain on the forums and demand reimbursement for the item.

On another note…
    Have you considered not using alts as chests? Kinda defeat the purpose of a sandbox mmo. If everyone did that, no one would have a base, just a shack to train on dummies and smelt/smith. If you’re that afraid of getting raided, why not just go live in welly?

Wolf

Read the original post @freyja13 it is clearly stated that he uses alt as a storage, Justr mains account got ww3 and wanted to store it thru his alt, he dropped the item and then when he came back its gone.

seriously, read first before you comment lmao.

Turtle

[removed by mod]

@freyja13 You can’t really live in Wellington unless you do it with all the Myst you gather when you reincarnate. The cost of living in Wellington scales as you level, so even as you’re able to earn more Myst, it continues not being enough.

By the time I was able to earn 300-500 Myst an hour, it cost 120 myst to place a single block. That is why people don’t just move to Wellington.

Not sure where this “Welly” is, never heard of the spot.

@justr it really does seem silly to make a bunch of alts just to load up with your Main’s junk. I can understand why you’d do it, what with Wellington’s prices constantly scaling all too fast AHEAD of our characters, but don’t you ever feel bummed out that you’re not enjoying the game that way it was probably meant to be enjoyed? Don’t you ever feel a hunger for Mystera in ‘Organic Gameplay’ Mode?

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

If you’re using alts anyways you might as well just use the alt to build the Wellington base if you have these issues. It will only cost about 20 myst per wall at level 10 or so and I’m sure there’s some grassbands or something you could make low enough level to improve the myst bonus.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘This time is the 3rd time and its too much.’ is closed to new replies.