The breaking point of carn level up impossible to have all star

Home Forums Mystera Discussion The breaking point of carn level up impossible to have all star

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Turtle

I am on of the unlukiest player that half of most powerful member as apotheosis don’t stop to hunt me and kill me. And i play my carn to have 10 carn on hunting, 10 carn in heavy armor, 10 carn to sheld 10 carn to assassin 10 carn to dager ect. You see that. But I figured we gain xp by upgrade level skill. But what happening if i have 390 carn for exemple? Do i have enought star emplacement yet to upgrade until level 450 or there are a point or it,s totally impossible to level up because i am out of star emplacement. blue carn star are emplacement we can use to upgrade soo

FBI

Lvl 192 USEast
    Polar Bear

yes it is character modeling but the maximum stars is 350.

im a regular player 3h by day, i got 90rr in one year

Turtle

My god. It’s the same limited character modeling crap as fallout or skyrim. I hate game impossible to finish in 100% Tanks to warning me. Soo I go trolling people in the game. I lost 3 week of intensive farming carn for nothing.

Calypso

Lvl 33 USEast
    Wolf

Hm. I’ve been playing more than a year and I’ve never seen you more than twice. Weren’t you online earlier spam killing yourself?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘The breaking point of carn level up impossible to have all star’ is closed to new replies.