Suggestions for the game

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestions for the game

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Penguin

Hi, here’s my suggestions from what I’ve seen of the game so far.

1. Potatoes and milk should stack in the inventory like other resources.

2. Let animal gates be /allow -ed to certain people or your tribemates instead of only to “everyone”.

3. As far as possible have all items do the same thing upon “dropping”, “using” or “building”. As in, right now if you “drop” a seed it’s dropped as an item onto the ground, but if you “drop” a potato it’s planted into the ground. If you build a wall it goes in front of you, but if you build a floor it goes underneath you. It would be easier for players if the actions were more consistent and predictable from the start.

4. Supporter bonuses: Let us buy hairstyles, clothes, etc, as single micro-transactions instead of only being available for subscribing supporters. Like, pay one dollar for new haircuts, or two dollars to change your name colour. Some people may not be able to spend 10 dollars a month on the game but could support it once in a while on a smaller transaction like 1-3 dollars.

5. Have users be able to translate the game. Based on the European server, it seems like we probably need a Russian translation right now.

6. Have all the possible manufacturable items appear in the build menu no matter if you have any ingredients for them or not. This makes it a lot easier for people to know what they want and how to get it.

7. In Newbie Village, insert a tutorial sign that explains that you can feed the worms, meat etc to the various animals in order to get stuff.

8. In Newbie Village and in the quest menu in general, make sure the quest information text doesn’t get cut off the screen or cut off of the quest window. As it is I can’t actually see the details of my quests.

9. Show the friends list in the menu buttons and make it possible to friend users by clicking them (player info).

10. If tribe members are fighting the same monster together, give them shared myst & experience. (Also party options)

11. It takes too long to travel over the large maps even with moderate exploration speed, and it’s often too difficult to find the staircases (or statues to get out) in the underworld. We need to be able to craft teleportation spots or something, and the UW generation should be improved so it’s not so boring to run around searching for staircases/statues. Plus everything looks the constantly looks the same in the UW and there’s not much in there.

12. It seems like signposts don’t decay very fast. A lot of signposts are around Wellington even in places where the buildings are long gone. I think a sign should decay faster than or the same speed as a wall.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Suggestions for the game’ is closed to new replies.