[Suggestion] Sound accompanying low durability warning.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion [Suggestion] Sound accompanying low durability warning.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Wolf

Just a little bell noise or something to get your attention. Sometimes I’m zoned out or alt-tabbed, I’ve broken a lot of shovels and hammers due to a short attention span.

Turtle

I was thinking the same, every once in a while i’ll have a tool break because I wasn’t paying enough attention, I realize it’s my own fault but I think it’s a solid suggestion.

Goblin

This would save me so many bronze hammers! <3 <3

I mean, destroying walls is a long process! Can’t blame me for dozing off while doing that

Wolf

Why do you use bronze hammers? Bone is stronger once you have a few levels because of the 1200 vs 1500 speed. Or did they change the speed on bronze?

Goblin

Because of the durability 🙂

I don’t always use the Bronze hammers, but when I lose them because of this it’s kinda frustrating

Plus, I’m not that high in destruction

Wolf

Ah I don’t mind the low durability I just use as many as my inventory space will allow at once, then I can also grind repair while I’m at it. (I know I could just hurt my own walls, this is a way to grind it without wasting resources.)

Goblin

That’s fair enough 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘[Suggestion] Sound accompanying low durability warning.’ is closed to new replies.