Suggestion: Myst Stones, Source of Myst for Farmers

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Myst Stones, Source of Myst for Farmers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Nirvanian

Lvl 77 Europe
    Wolf

Hey All, as we know collecting myst for farmers,miners,wood cutters, etc is a major issue in the game.
    So to solve this issue there shud b a rare drop from rocks or trees called myst stones. These tradeable myst stones will have a drop chance of 0.2%(1/500) and will give 500-1000myst per stone(depends on dev).
    Now either we can use these stones durectly or there is a new structure ‘Alchemy Table’from which we can extract the myst, the table functions same as bloomery. Using table will increase a new skill lvl ‘Alchemy, which wud give a little extra myst from each stone(same as healing skill and healing potion)
    I think it wud make game a lot better for farmers as they wud b able to get some myst now and then for them to upgrade their skill mastery.

-The idea needs polishing by Dev.

Polar Bear

Anything that makes myst transferrable can and will be abused. Myst is the only thing that drives fully active play in the game right now. This has been discussed time and time again in other threads and those with foresight universally agree that myst farming keeps players honest given that most other activities can be more or less automated.

I don’t disagree that more sources of myst are needed, but any solution that allows it to be tradable doesn’t have my support.

Nirvanian

Lvl 77 Europe
    Wolf

Yeah you are right I was thinking the same thing while typing. Then it shud b untradeable and can only b used by player who has obtained it. Something like the locks used by a player, picked by another player can’t be used by second player.

Nirvanian

Lvl 77 Europe
    Wolf

So they can only be used on alchemy tables by the player who obtained em and also they cant drop it like players below lv5 cant drop their potions.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

what about rock insects creatures that spawn that look exactly like rocks and dont attack back that drop myst and loot based on mining level and rock type and can move

Nirvanian

Lvl 77 Europe
    Wolf

Non-aggressive (penguin type) mobs with large amount of myst on kill would be good too but there will be an issue that people passing by might kill it taking away your hard found myst(low drop rate).i dont know about others, but that surely will make me angry.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

what if they only took damage based on pickaxe skill; then you gain a method of training combat and gaining myst

Nirvanian

Lvl 77 Europe
    Wolf

What if someone is looking for such an opportunity, equiping pickaxe and doing ww when they get the chance. It’s 1k free myst, everyone would want it.
    But your idea can work too, its creative. Will need some polishing by Dev. But if it’s like this there will be no new alchemy skill and structure.

harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

i never said 1k myst i said based on mining skill and the mob would be identical to rocks so spamming ww at rocks in the offchance its a myst rock would be wasteful and why do you want more alchemy skills and constructions

Nirvanian

Lvl 77 Europe
    Wolf

Uhh yeah your idea is good ^_^

Polar Bear

An alchemy skill would be cool you could put pots and depth recall under that skill

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Myst Stones, Source of Myst for Farmers’ is closed to new replies.