[Suggestion] More Utility

Home Forums Mystera Discussion [Suggestion] More Utility

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SPKrylos

Lvl 54 USEast
    Polar Bear

Hey guys, I have some suggestions. Hematite doesn’t have too many uses right now as we all know, so I thought of a couple creative ideas of how we could use it. First up: A pogo stick. Now, I know what you’re thinking, but wait, it would be really cool. They’re pretty small, so they could cost like five hematite. And you could use them… *to jump over walls*!! This still works okay, because what if you jump over a wall and there’s a ton of arrow towers? Might want to think twice. People could line the inside of their walls with shard traps and stuff. Also, what about when people wall you in? Or you mercy statue your way into someone’s garden? It could be equipped like an accessory. Feel badass jumpin’ through town, and escape stuff like a real pro.

Second: An F’ing bicycle guys! Watch this, you can craft it for ten hematite, and then cruise around at double speed. This and the pogo stick are both completely 100% balanced, because they take up those precious item slots. Shoot arrows at people from your bike like a friggin cavalry. Do a sick wheelie through the market impressing your friends. Outrun those snakes!

Alright, and here’s what this is all leading up to.. on floor 30 of the underworld there could be added an oil resource. This can be used to upgrade your suddenly lame bicycle into an amazing motorcycle that screams freedom as you tear across the roads with the wind in your face. Obviously if you hit someone, it’ll cause massive collision damage to the person (but not you, because it comes with a helmet)! Kill people before they can even see you, probably by accident because you didn’t see them either! Stay off the road crazy peds!

Then also, you can put aside your childish pogo stick for an amazing pair of *Rocket Boots* using oil! This works similarly to the pogo stick, but you can jump over multiple walls, and people can’t attack you when you’re in the air, unless they have a bow. This could add some awesome dodging strats into pvp.

And finally, oil can obviously be used to upgrade the short bow to a rocket launcher!! Now you use rockets as ammo, crafted for one hematite each and they EXPLODE ON IMPACT. This is like the bow and hammer put together, but much better, with a 3×3 AoE that has a bonus against walls. Combine with the rocket boots for the real Quake III Arena experience as you frag your friends annihilating untold hours of their time. This is balanced because anyone who can go to floor 30 is the best and should dominate the world. This is unbiased because I can’t get nearly that far, so I’m more likely to be reduced to meat chunks by these things. Mainly, this is a fairly reasonable (imho) way to make hematite more useful.

Hopefully JVH will read this and implement it by next week. If he doesn’t, I may have to reconsider how dedicated I am to this game, because I think this would be way more fun.

Wolf

I want your weed.

Polar Bear

Pogo stick – fuck hammer and low levels
    bicycle – fuck exploration
    motorcycle – this is a medival game
    rocket launher – fuck everyone who isnt jopah, sir, dyrir, captain, robin and more.
    if we are going by your list lets create a god mode and give it to the first new person that logs in, because its FAIR, he doesnt know how to use it!

Polar Bear

10/10! I agree SPKrylos5 these are things we all want, nay NEED!

Odovir, if he doesn’t share his I promise I will share mine <3

Goblin

Hopefully JVH will read this and implement it by next week. If he doesn’t, I may have to reconsider how dedicated I am to this game, because I think this would be way more fun.

Wolf

…and if you add oil to the raft it becomes a spaceship and you can travel in space and fight the evil aliens that have taken over his mind!….agaggagagagagaga

PS. ideas are fun although a bit crazy since we r at the bronze age. but perhaps in the distant future….

SPKrylos

Lvl 54 USEast
    Polar Bear

Thanks for all the support and feedback everyone! There’s been some great ideas here, and some things mentioned in game that I’m considering for balance for this update. It’s still definitely in a rough planning stage, but hopefully I’ll have a new revision soon for JVH. Also, I doubt I could actually leave the game to try to convince him to implement this.. I’m too addicted. :p I’ll just have to come up with another strat. I’ll keep you all posted! <3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘[Suggestion] More Utility’ is closed to new replies.