Suggestion for next items

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion for next items

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Saxony

Lvl 270 USTexas
    Wolf

I see crafting being strongly related to people grinding away at mining, how about items dropped by mongers used to craft items.

Creeper skull mace (steel mace + 10 creeper skull)

Mind flayer tentacle whip, (steel spear + 10 mind flayer tentacles)

Quill beast armor (steel chain with 10 quill beast pelts)

Dragon bone bow (bow + 10 dragon bones)

Dragon scale armor (archery armor + 10 dragon scales)

Skeleton king sword (2 handed sword, drops in 3 shards, left blade, right blade and hilt, need all 3 to make.)

Have a quest to gather 5 pieces that can be combined into elemental shield

Ghost bandana

Red bone hammer

For those that enjoy mining and wood cutting …axe or pick axe for reaching lvl 60 in both can talk to and NPC and craft a 1 handed pick and axe (usable in trees and rocks) requires lvl 60 crafting to make

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

That’s a really cool idea, and would encourage people to enter the UW more and work towards fighting bigger and scarier things to get the awesome weaponry 🙂

DEMSBeats254

Lvl 12 USEast2
    Penguin

They showld be more swords like a special edition .i like long magical sword with lvl random and other stuff like armor too.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  DEMSBeats254.

Wolf

I totally thought it would be cool if every single creature had a rare or even ultra-rare items that only it dropped.

Some of my ideas included:

Tentacle drops a spellbook for its special attack, the only ranged magic attack, and one that homes in on targets and follows them through walls, so long as the attack started with them in line of sight.

Creeper: An ingredient to make a potion that makes you invisible for a short while.

Goblins: Drop a glove that can be used to steal 1 random thing from another player’s inventory.

+1 Quill beast armor (reflects some damage back).

Even common mobs could have special ultra rare drops. Like chickens could have a golden egg (does nothing, just a cool decoration).

This would make farming each kind of enemy interesting, and really stimulate the economy.

Goblin

Leash/farm rope for farm animals

I understand the dev wants to keep farming complicated and not too easy, but given that griefers have such an easy gameplay here when they want to glitch into a farm and kill farm animals, I suggest dev rethinks his viewpoint at farm animal leashes.

When we got a herd killed, we need to be able to go out and search for a new one.

You cannot really lure a chicken into an enclosure if it wanders too far away to begin with. Even with careful preparation (low level alt that can aggro a chicken and not one-strike-it plus bandages), this does not work and even in few cases where it does (cow nearby survives herding in) it is cruel and disgraceful to have to repeatedly hit-and-heal an animal to get it into a farm enclosure.

Herding in with dogs would work under normal gameplay circumstances, but here dogs can be killed by other players – another thing that you just can look at and smh at the dev – so when your farm or farm neighbourhood is currently under griefer siege you do not take your dogs outside for herding.

Also, the fact alone that a player can chase a speedysheepo down to take it onto a leash is complex enough, so dev please – give us those leashes finally.

(They could also work on dogs… then we could select an individual dog from a pack to put it as farm dog into an enclosure… for example)

Saxony

Lvl 270 USTexas
    Wolf

@ Jov, ur right on the money … 😀

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

@jov awesome ideas too!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion for next items’ is closed to new replies.