Suggestion: Elder tribal trading counters

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Suggestion: Elder tribal trading counters

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    harlem

Lvl 79 USWest
    Skeleton

being able to create tables and transfer responsibility over to another elder tribe member would be really good and a builder of a table wouldnt be tied to the responsibility to the management of the table
    maybe for security the table would come with the ability to see who changed the price last like towers and last targets

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

+1

right now I have to have a separate elder trading area and/or individual trading counters for people (which could be for anyone, but at this point (which could change) I trust my elders not to mess with the tables so we just have our own room). Regardless, though, whoever owns the table is the only one who can update it or clear it, and we’ve had people quit with full trading counters before. Having an area for Elders to sell extra mats and allow multiple people to change the counters would be awesome.

As an adjunct to your idea – a simpler solution to people quitting will full tables would be to allow leaders/elders to modify tables belonging to recruits/members, or some mechanism (like a leadership override) that kicks in if the user hasn’t been in in X # of days. It could lead to its own issues, of course, but so can most things.

Kaios

Lvl 233 USTexas
    Skeleton

One temporary solution until something better comes along in terms of security is to use personal gates so that each player can secure their own items and it still allows counters to be set and used normally, like this for example:

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

oh wow that’s a lovely way to do that, thanks for the tip – I was asked for a market at one point and threw one together but always hated the amount of space trying to make individual chambers for people, I never thought of a gate system 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion: Elder tribal trading counters’ is closed to new replies.