Server arena+pvp

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Server arena+pvp

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zork9000

Lvl 146 USEast
    Polar Bear

Looking at the leaderboards and seeing all the players and tribes I’ll never get to play with, I’ve been thinking that it would be cool to have an inter-server battle arena where players from different servers can match up based on a ranking system and duel.
    There should of course be an accompanying Leaderboard to keep that competitive spirit up with high stakes when you duel to keep it serious and exciting (i.e. gold/gem/diamond cost to enter, item loss risk for loser, etc.).
    I think it might be a good way to meet new players and add another dimension and new focus to the pvp aspect of this game without crushing weaker or peaceful players.
    It would also greatly increase the number of players we get to play with, without crowding the servers thereby bettering the “massively multiplayer” part of Mystera.

Wolf

Yes, but the real problem is on which server those 2 players are gonna battle imagine US vs SE Asia, in an US server is gonna have a huge advantage. I would have agree with you if there were like 5 EU servers that can battle each other or 5 US server a competitive battle between them.

NoobSlays

Lvl 139 SEAsia
    Wolf

An arena in general would also be fun. A place where you can kill players without becoming server KOS. lol.

Zork9000

Lvl 146 USEast
    Polar Bear

Merchant, the idea isn’t to transport players to each others’ servers. Think of the arena as being on its own neutral server(s).
    When you enter/connect, if a match is possible, both players spawn in the arena and can’t exit until the match is over.

Archangel

Lvl 333 USWest
    Wolf

ummm, i dont know how to respond to that comment above

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I have always thought a pvp cross server arena would be really sick. Imagine all the best fighters slugging it out. Maybe someday they will be able to make it ^^

Ernst20

Lvl 32 USWest
    Polar Bear

fight with what they bring onto the arena (+1)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Server arena+pvp’ is closed to new replies.