Serpent Mother Buff?

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Serpent Mother Buff?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Persephone

Lvl 211 USEast
    Penguin

Did they just buffed Serpent Mother as of today? last time before I died to SM today, I manage to kill her and even outheal her but this time I tried to kill her and I dodged all the clouds but the one that killed me was her poison. So I went back to SM room then compared the poison, clearly can see the difference of her poison, her poison suddenly drained health bar too quick compared before which is weird because it didn’t say anything in the patch note.

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

Did you carn and have less hp than you used too? or maybe your just really lucky with the poison and don’t get hit alot usually. I have done Sm duo with 400 hp and its decent. 600 and I’m screwed. 200 and your also screwed

Persephone

Lvl 211 USEast
    Penguin

Nah my hp doesn’t matter because i can kill SM even if I just carned using plain Bone dagger and lvl 7 and I did that like 10 times already. Then, I leveled up till I’m able to use Steel dagger and attempted to kill SM again I couldn’t do it anymore even with my Healing, I can’t outheal it and I compare her poison before and currently, it seems that her poison feels like deal more damage now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Serpent Mother Buff?’ is closed to new replies.