Relict rework

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Relict rework

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Calcifer

Lvl 60 London
    Polar Bear

Right now we can drop tons of relict from summoner’s in cata, uw, and from altar, also can be make by 5g is pretty cheap.

So how about make them less chance on drop, and 1 relict used by leader or elder would be +1 slot in tribe for member.
    Why i want rework that? because now we can add hundred of noob’s alt’s for free.
    And gold should be more usefull, so slot in tribe for member per relict look nice for me, is cheap but gona make gold more usefull.
    On leader board we gona get a little clear, cause rank of tribe is count by lvl’s all member’s so if someone want use newbie’s to go hight on leaderboard he will pay for that.

xxVALIANTxx

Lvl 95 USWest
    Skeleton

I really like this idea Laaste. Like tribes start with 5-10 member slots and then you need to pay tribe relics to unlock more slots. Like getting to 30-40 members costs like 5 tribe relics per slot or some kind of price range.

I agree this would help limit the instant use of 50 alts in tribes. Maybe can even pay a certain amount of relics if you ever wanted to change tribe name. Without having to start over.

KANTMISS420

Lvl 26 USWest
    Wolf

+1 this would also encourage more tribes. Which means more bases and more galebrook/wellington bases

Wolf

I dont know if its already possible to change a tribe name but i havent seen it in the commands or on the wiki and since this thread is up could i plz suggest making it possible for a tribe leader to change the name of a tribe by using a relic too? Thats if there isnt already an existing method that i haven’t found.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Relict rework’ is closed to new replies.