Recall tile

Home Forums Bug Reports Recall tile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Wolf

My character doesn’t spawn on my recall tile when i log in. I’ve logged off inside my house and when i log back in im outside. I’ve tried /clear and then stepping on the tile again and i’ve tried moving the tile to a different location in my house but that didnt fix it. It DOES work when i die which is a relief at least

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

It’s most likely a distance from grass thing, on mobile it seems like if you can see outside you’re too close. I built what i thought was a big enuf room which was 6+ paces from outside in all directions but it seems that was a myth or someone’s guess

HeroOne

Lvl 58 USTexas
    Wolf

In my case the recall tile didn’t work after I died, I spawned in Crossroads. Also didn’t work on my alt, it spawned on near grass tile.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

I’ve run into this on my alts because I destroyed the recall tile and then rebuilt it and forgot to walk over the new one – I can’t think of too many other scenarios where this would happen but I suppose its possible it was un-set some other way

Wolf

Just an update:
    – Using a lantern works to spawn on the recall tile
    1 of my chars logged in on the tile but the other 2 still spawned outside, i still cant figure out how.

@paisley – Distance from grass might not be an issue as i can see outside from the middle of my base, but possibly distance from the recall tile when i log out. will have to test that when i have time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recall tile’ is closed to new replies.