Power Scaling (or Am I Missing Something?)

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Power Scaling (or Am I Missing Something?)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penguin

I’ve been at this game only a couple of days now, but it seems like there’s a couple of massive power gaps, both between and within groups of equipment.
    You have the basic-tier items (pelt shirt, wooden shield, etc.), easy enough
    Then you have the stone/flint items, again, fairly simple,
    And THEN, having crafted your Lvl5-requiring bone Axe and Pick, you look to craft yourself a bone sword and armor, AAAANND… what? Lvl14 for the armor? Lvl18 for the sword? LVLTHIRTY-NINE for the shield??? WHY???
    Sorry, got carried away a bit there. My point is, it just seems a little strange that between beginner-ish level and intermediate level, there’s this MASSIVE level requirement gap.
    Maybe I’m missing something, I’d be glad to know what that is, if so.

(This is not to imply that I dislike the game, I’m simply confused by one of its components, it’s a very fun experience overall)

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

as time goes on lvling gets easier. and its pelt then hide armour. there is also a turtle shield thats like lv 20ish

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

oh i forgot runes. your items can have runes that provide bonuses but that alos adds useable lv

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Power Scaling (or Am I Missing Something?)’ is closed to new replies.