Potionmaking!

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Potionmaking!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fazilqq

Lvl 100 Europe
    Polar Bear

Herb seed: When planted, may grow to different kind of herb bushes which can be foraged to get herbs. Using these herbs and some other stuff like gems, golds, silvers etc. you can brew potions! The higher, your potionmaking level is, the higher change for you to get potions -instead of potion’ts (which are too risky to use). Here are a few potions and potion’ts i came up with:

Invisibility Potion: Grants you invisibility for a little while. More dragon scales= Longer invisibility time.
    Teleportation Potion: Teleports you to a random natural or road tile on the map. More dragon scales= Bigger teleportation range.
    Cure Potion: Cures poison and acts like an antidote for a little while. More dragon scales= Longer lasting antidote time thingy.
    Unfreezing Potion: Grants you immunity against slow down effect for a moderate amount of time. More dragon scales= Longer duration of immunity.
    Iron Skin Potion: Grants you little defence for a moderate amount of time. More dragon scales= Longer duration
    Crimson Potion: Makes you steal a little amount of health by attacking for a moderate amount of time. More dragon scales=Longer duration.
    Poison Potion: Poisons you.(A good way to suicide i believe) More dragon scales= Potenter poison
    ….
    Drinking potion’ts will grant you the effect of that potion…but also a random debuff!! Such as:
    Paralyze: You are unable to move or attack for 10 seconds.
    Poison: You get poisoned
    Magical Disruption: You are unable to use active abilities for 1 minute.
    Amnesia: You are unable to get experience for 1 minute.
    Dizziness: The screen will go upside-down for 30 seconds. (If it’s possible it would be cool!)
    and stuff…

hajjie

Lvl 21 SEAsia
    Polar Bear

sounds like those pots came from terraria hahaha
    but thumbs up for this
    adding an alchemy skill for this might be a good idea too
    also i want those be able to apply on arrows so there will be a support role xD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Potionmaking!’ is closed to new replies.