Play server Brasil is Impossible, players abuser.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Play server Brasil is Impossible, players abuser.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    geovanepl

Lvl 155 Brazil
    Turtle

Hi my Nane os Geovane Jair Silva,24 years, i played game and liked,i and my friends construct a tribe,the player “brindao” destruct a base and pickup a itens,Impossible play a game, Game masters no working? The game its a Very good,i and my friends Go to stoped a game, tank ALL family mystera legacy.null

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

There are PVP (player killing) and raiding aspects to this game, destruction is counted as a skill for a reason. It is not impossible to play because someone raids you, you just need to start again and build a safer base with thicker walls and many, many more towers than seem reasonable. Most single players cannot raid a base that has a lot of towers and doubled up walls, and as you level your construction skill you should consider removing your old walls that have less hit points and putting in newer walls with more hitpoints. You can also add dragon scales to wall to add hitpoints to them.

Swangem

Lvl 23 USWest
    Penguin

Man shut up try playing the game back when infamy did basically nothing and you would lose stats regardless of the levels. When I was a noob all infamy did was make towers do massive damage and people could execute you. It was basically like any person would murder you just because they could little penalty + they still gained exp. As for the raiding we didn’t have Wellington so don’t even start there with it being “impossible”. Also didn’t have arena ruins or wolf cave only effective safe spot to myst farm was underworld and if you died guess what? Go back down about 50 floors (or more) And suck it up.

FBI

Lvl 192 USEast
    Polar Bear

geovanepl,

tell the true, you have robbed brindao at past…

I had thinked there you were more young but you have 24 years old…

then stop cry and workaround !

and if i see brindao doing any thing wrong i will kill him

geovanepl

Lvl 155 Brazil
    Turtle

DeFenix i never roobed a brindao you have a “print”?
    Yes is Very bad play game, friends of brindao are defender he.
    I start a play in 1 mounth, never roubed, play game, the my friends never roubed, you have a print?
    I have a print!
    Waiting a respost of family mistera legacy tank.

geovanepl

Lvl 155 Brazil
    Turtle
    geovanepl

Lvl 155 Brazil
    Turtle
    OrgulhOREZgm

Lvl 11 Brazil
    Penguin

You stole me and now you will be punished… I do not kill players without reasons

geovanepl

Lvl 155 Brazil
    Turtle

Brindao you have a “print”?
    Never roubed you, i play game in peace, no problens, you play or game and i play my game, i have print of you, used a bug fixed.
    Not speaks, you is the loser!

geovanepl

Lvl 155 Brazil
    Turtle

Hi return of speak, the Brindao is inocent, Sorry me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Play server Brasil is Impossible, players abuser.’ is closed to new replies.