Increasing Stats

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Increasing Stats

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

I find interesting to update the game to 200 stars.
    With that:

– Reset bonus = 5% Exp , 2.5% Myst , +1 HP
    – Hit Rate parameters 0.25% /Lv.
    – Heavy/Medium/Light half bonus from current.(I think lv. 100 def armor is just fine)

And also take 30% nerf from other bonus rates, to be equal to:

– new Lv 150 = current lv 100 bonus

Of course, with lv 200 you’ll be better than the current lv 100, but not so OP to break the code lines with Overpowered status, just because you’re on the “final” level.
    This makes a balance on the game, so if a:

-Hunting 100 = 60 DMG , then, NEW Hunting 100 = 30 DMG, Hunt 150 = 60 , and Hunt 200 = 90 DMG , and not just double the formula. (It’s crazy numbers Hunting 200 = 120 DMG itself).

Also:

– Double NPC’s armor’s or add DMG Reduction in % (find crazy 500-1200 crit only in a skill, so as exists an npc with fixed damage like ‘pen damage’, could be interesting DMG reduction, to don’t see these outstanding and overrated numbers)

Karnaa

Lvl 169 SEAsia
    Wolf

But what would be the point? It would just increase the grind for no reason at all. It would also make no one want to reincarnate because ascension would just be better if reincarnators only got 2.5% myst bonus. Changing numbers just to change them doesn’t really help anything :3

Wonodie

Lvl 20 London
    Polar Bear

if you have 35 skills of lvl max 100 already it is difficult to have all imagina have skill lvl 200, flee much of reality, I believe that lucas should not have 10 skill in lvl 100, so why come here to propose a ridiculous idea of ​​this.

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

lucas100vzs

Lvl 119 Brazil
    Goblin

Karnaa, I think 5% it’s already fine currently, so more than that could be too overrated with 200 levels.

Traficante let’s think about this is also an mmorpg, so mmorpg’s are supposed to be infinite, not locking levels and stucking people at some level, but to have an infinite gameplay, like underworld.
    This is not a console game that you play 100-200 hours and finish it, it’s supposed to take years of gameplay. If I know BR server only have 1 year of duration as it seems, so you’re telling me to do the easiest thing of the game, to ascend…
    Man, ascended person only become stronger every hour it plays…What is nice is to put 10 blue stars, and feel your 1 million myst taken only to release the stars, fade out with your reincarnation, and do it whatever you want futurely, this is nice.
    Did you at least read the topic?

AARC

Lvl 140 USTexas
    Skeleton

No. just No. if you increase the grind like that you will have a lot of players quit and if you increase lv cap on skills the game will become even harder for new players. i would assume you need the same amount of exp for the skills, and that would mean new players are even more vunerable, as they would need more myst to get a decent skill cap. with hunting halved i would have to double my current hunting carns to be at the same level, which takes even more time. this would also make myst harder to get for carners and tbh, carning would seriously not be worth it anymore.

Sirrus

Lvl 17 USWest
    Skeleton

its not hard to reach 10x 100 skills Traficante. i had 24 x 100 on fully ascender char and i think it was defo enough cuz all of my most important skills were maxed. u almost cant get past it i rly tried, but i agree, gettin skills past 100 is useless – u cant deal more dmg than 1/4 hp to player and u hit more than 1k crit ww/dis to mobs so its even more than u need

winnercanwin

Lvl 110 USEast2
    Turtle

the game is already balanced itself so why change it. the more grinding for more skills would be absurd to do. and if people did more damage and had more defense mobs monsters would become way to weak.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Increasing Stats’ is closed to new replies.