How to punish killers

Home Forums Mystera Discussion How to punish killers

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Cadaverizer

Lvl 36 USEast
    Polar Bear

Don’t play PVP areas if you don’t want to get killed.

Suffer

Lvl 355 USEast2
    Wolf

PvP is why a lot of players play. take that away i’m gone. Not to mention last update was stupid as F.

Towers hit like 40s on me with abit of infamy. I can also lose every good item but a low lvl can grief and lose nothing.. there’s no point in leveling past 60. hp is a waste and carns are almost pointless. i have 850hp and towers dmg with percentage of that and mace with its 85% armour pen make armour void so you get hit for 25% every time. Pots heal for 100 and alittle based on healing.. Needs a overhaul 100%. Aloe heals 10 only.. there no incentive for having high hp pvp wise.

In regards to reporting high levels murdering that’s just dumb. join a tribe. build towers use the in-game mechanics to kill them.. (which are broken currently) you can also make tower traps you know.

Goblin

Pls rename the thread to How to get kos’ed

kittenbun

Lvl 25 Sudamérica
    Penguin

The one who abuse global, insult people in global. And talk about inappropriate things which gonna hurt someone’s feeling. I’ve seen some of players made rumors here and there and spread it to global, talk about something which is not about the game related and hurt other’s feeling. Report command would be perfect.

PvP is Good, part of the game. No hard feeling from dying from other player.
    PvP should be available for certain level. For example chaos only chase the one who has level 60+. PvP should be for those who reached certain level too,probably level 30-35,so that player with char level 30-35 would have to be ready for pvp. So they can actually defend themselves and make pvp great again.

Goblin

If you are bellow lvl 60, you lose nothing when dying… Whats the point of changing anything?

PolarStar

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Goblin

@ash Tower damage is nothing now compared to what it was before when towers could do 120+ damage

Stop crying

Turtle

I think part of the challenge is learning to deal with abusive players. A bigger part of the challenge would be to deal with them without you yourself becoming an abusive player. Complaining to the Developers to beg for a trump card that will end the abuse (basically asking GOD to step in and make all things right for you) does not seem to me to be the answer.

Here on the USW serve we have BAR as the major source of abuse and apparently USE has wolf pack. These tribes have gotten organized and work with each other. Unfortunately they appear to be using their organizing skills for evil.

The answer is not to run back to mommy. Rather get organized and use your organization to spread compassion, assistance and protection. If evil gets the upper hand, it’s only because “good” failed in it’s duty to be organized and ready to assist others.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘How to punish killers’ is closed to new replies.