how pets work and how they change with mystery meat

Home Forums Mystera Discussion how pets work and how they change with mystery meat

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MISTY8677

Lvl 42 London
    Wolf

plz follow up on how the feeding and stuff works

MISTY8677

Lvl 42 London
    Wolf

if yall have any info plz let us know lol wed aprisiate it

sunnyellie

Lvl 85 USEast
    Wolf

This is my understanding. You can find cats in dc and uw (recommend looking b15 and down), you can tame them like dogs. You can change their skin to whatever costumes you have unlocked with mystery meat. If you don’t have any costumes unlocked you can change their skin color (white, black, yellow). To get mystery meat look through chests, or kill mind flayers/dogs/watchers. Dogs also have a new skin, feed your reg. dog mystery meat and it can change into the new skin.

sunnyellie

Lvl 85 USEast
    Wolf

Just found out you can change your dog’s skin into one of your costumes as well (by feeding mystery meat).

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

Having costumes unlocked doesn’t mean you’ll definitely do more than change the pet’s color. I have multiple costumes unlocked and still just kept getting a corgi and a schnauzer change to my dog, whether I fed it 10 mystery meat or 1. I’m going to keep trying, or possibly recruit someone with more costumes to try for me 🙂

FoxMcgeem

Lvl 158 USEast
    Turtle

@paisley, and @ all of you, if you read the patch notes you need 100% costumes unlocked from what i read to change it into a costume you own….. lol. Talk about a pay wall when some of them cost like $300 in diamonds. kind of ridiculous.

Paisley

Lvl 77 USTexas
    Fallen Knight

@mrlonefox that is not correct. No one has unlocked 100%

It says this

Tier 10 is the largest ‘Guardian’ tier and requires 100% costumes unlocked so you probably wont see an army of giants for some time.

So yes there are some that need 100%, based on this, but you cn still get other skins

Skycloud

Lvl 120 USWest
    Penguin

So as i did it started with 1 meat it changed to another skin dog I tryed two it gave me smaller animals as turtles rust Golem move it up to 3 meat and got a frog I will try more with different amounts to see what I get I have 23% unlocked so we will see what happens

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘how pets work and how they change with mystery meat’ is closed to new replies.