Hey dev, im not happy about this.

Home Forums Mystera Discussion Hey dev, im not happy about this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gerber

Lvl 45 USWest2
    Turtle

I just bought supporter just for the fox costume, just in time for it to be taken away.
    There is no way to save up diamonds! I can’t prevent my diamonds from being eaten everyday so I can save for the costume I want!
    Please give us an option for our diamond to not be eaten if you’re going to make costumes so expensive!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  Gerber.
    Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

I had not considered this before but I also agree with this. Should be some kind of option to have diamonds in a bank on website or something, then dish them our toward supporter days (colored name) or choose to save up for the costumes, I’m still completely blown away from seeing the prices on those costumes. 999 diamonds for skeleton king? Kinda neat but no way in hell its worth that much lol. Just my opinion though.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

I dunno, saving up diamonds is the same as saving up money. You can’t save up the money irl and buy it at once? I don’t even understand. Same if you were to buy diamonds in game. You just save up the amount you need then buy it.

Gerber

Lvl 45 USWest2
    Turtle

That’s the thing, let’s say you buy the perfect amount to buy a costume. Well you’re screwed because one of those diamonds will automatically be eaten by supporter so you have to buy more than what you need to even get a costume in the first place.

Kazul

Lvl 248 USEast
    Goblin

I mean, you’re gonna need more than the initial cost of the costume to use it anyhow. You can’t use it without having diamonds in your account. So I still don’t understand.

Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

I posted a new topic about what you just mentioned. Double charging.. Its in Mystera threads. “Costume Update”

Wolf

wow 999d for a costume?! Thats definitely more than i’d be willing to pay. But at least you only have to buy it once…
    Maybe they should sell supporter ‘time’ and diamonds as separate products like other games do? So diamonds would be ‘currency’ that you have to spend or gift to lose and you would buy supporter status ‘time’ that would count down without using your diamonds?

Its just a suggestion, please dont bite my head off because i know there are a few downsides x.x

Kosmaster

Lvl 5 London
    Wolf

I I think that’s a decent idea the only thing that’s got me a little irritated right now is the double charging when you pay so much for a costume and you can only use it as long as you’re paying for supporter as well???? Doesn’t make sense at all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hey dev, im not happy about this.’ is closed to new replies.