Duped items

Home Forums Bug Reports Duped items

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

I had a few items get duped when I died today trying to do some home improvements. Things of consequence were two sweat catcher accessories I’d renamed Artisan’s Bands enchanted with +crafting, and approximately 23,800 wood. Should I get rid of them myself or is that something admins do? I don’t want to delete them, then have an admin delete the same amount and drop me to 0 is all.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Update–I’m told the server wipes duped items periodically, so I used the wood that was mine, dumped the duped amount and started a new pile from scratch. I’m still left with 4 accessories, and I’m not sure which are which, so I’ll just wait for two of them to vanish. If there’s anything else I should do or know let me know. 🙂

Goblin

Only slightly off topic, but how did you die while doing home improvements? Fall asleep and a hornet get you? That’s how Native II and V met their ends anyway.

Seryn

Lvl 300 USEast2
    Skeleton

Trying to reposition chaos NPCs. 😀 Which has accounted for about my last five deaths…

Wolf

The bug is still alive and kicking. A month ago I lost a mace and a bronze plate mail to chaos NPC but apparently I still had them. Slew the chaos and retrieved duplicates. Thing is the multiplied items did not disappear. I still have both of my bronze plate mails. The whole event appeared to me as one time thing thus it was let go.

Today another player reported the same in chat after getting mauled in Snake Pit. No idea if his accessory is still there but the silver pieces surely will be – they should be merged into original stack, presumably guaranteeing them not being seen as a duplicate.

Long story short: items still duplicate on death sometimes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Duped items’ is closed to new replies.