Disgusting chat messages

Home Forums General Discussion Disgusting chat messages

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Penguin

I know this seems sketchy but I couldn’t make the post with all the image links so had to do it this way …

Not sure if this is the proper place for it but I’m getting a bit tired of seeing so many horrible and unnecessary things in the chat. It’s getting disgusting.

Playing the new server, someone logged in and immediately got insulted, but there’s so much history to it. I’ve only played Europe but there’s a lot of it there at least, and it seems to be spreading across to here already.

The top one is the immediate log-in and the rest are some examples of a lot of just horrible abuse.

I’ve LOTS more and will happily link to the dropbox folder with them all but these ones specifically are just … sickening.

https://pastebin.com/81bhTT8k

Kaylovespie

Lvl 2 London
    Skeleton

Hi PlayerAbuse, thanks for your concern!
    This does unfortunately happen sometimes, but we’re aware of it so no need to worry about posting images for proof 🙂
    The dev is looking into implementing a feature for the community to better handle these situations. Until then, please use /ignore or /bchat.

keebo

Lvl 7 USWest
    Goblin

i believe there should be a ban or something for stuff like this. Such as a 24 hour ban from game or on the chat, and should increase with each ban or something like that

Polar Bear

None of those links are visible, the Dropbox folder that contains them is private. Please change the sharing permissions so that we are able to view them.

Penguin
    Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

@asylumdreams lol

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

Yes, some of these messages are too much. Some however require some more context. Some of these were against a person who plays as AsylumDreams/Testament/Mysterrabbit and some others. While bullying is never ok, this person is one of the most annoying and deceitful people on the server. He apparently enjoys spreading lies and hurting peoples reputation. He creates distrust and and an overall negative attitude on a server where all the top players try to help noobs all the time (I get helped all the time).

I agree that none of that is an excuse for some of the insults and words used in chat, but as long as there is no way to stop people like that from hurting the game and trolling incessantly (Not to mention the fiction and unconstructive posts that he fills the forum with) some people will keep lashing out like this. It’s a bigger problem than just chat censorship.

Skeleton

Caliboo

Such salt

Annoying? Sure, I like to mock the trolls. Deceitful? No never.
    What lies have been spread? What reputations damaged?

How is distrust fostered? Negative attitude? That seems to be always directed at me, as your post shows.
    All this whining and libel but no proof …

Where is there fiction on the forums? Show me these unconstructive posts?
    Pretty sure unless you mean things like ‘lol’ or ‘no’ or ‘+1’ then you’re going to be floundering.

So it seems the excuse is people get to tell people to die and mock them this viciously because I … post a lot? Play the game? Reveal the hypocrisy of people?

Sure.
    6/10 for effort.
    Needs more work.
    Sources not shown.

Plus … They’re not all aimed at me.

Petros

Lvl 7 USWest
    Skeleton

when you still dont realise that noone cares what you post anymore :/

Penguin

love europe because of this

Skeleton

Care enough to reply and show you don’t care … ^_^

But you never post anything concrete.

You’ve a little group of salty peeps and a bunch of bandwagoners singing this tune but … that’s it.

You derail threads and turn them into attacks on me yet I’m the troll.

You spit venom like that linked above yet I’m toxic.

I post information and help and yet I do nothing for the game.

All of this is a day at the beach to me.

Hot salty air and the unending roar of something trying to grind away at something that has risen above it.

xSimrick

Lvl 200 USEast2
    Goblin

You were not in this thread before I posted, I just saw your names in the screenshots. I wanted to make sure that KayLovesPie knew that whatever vitriol was aimed at you, however misguided, was far from unprovoked.

I did try talking to you once and you called me a fascist for giving a noob mats for towers because there were raiders on the server. You repeatedly called me and some other players fascists. You have said we are unfair players and kill noobs for no reason and that was a lie. To me the only explanation for such behaviour can be that you are only out to troll. I find that it explains much of your behaviour. Now I just like to make other people aware of that before you annoy more people out of the game.

I don’t keep screenshots of these things and I feel no desire to prove myself. Anyone can decide to believe what I say or not. Come online, ask other people, look through the forum yourselves. I think that so far I have done nothing to anyone on the server to be considered untrustworthy.

Skeleton

Then do make sure.
    By posting proof.
    Something that has consistently eluded being presented.

You’re making damning statements, that have proof against them, without feeling a need for proof … and I’m the troll?

Asking people is not proof. More than enough lickspittles and people I’ve raided and shown up.

Do link to forum posts of my trolling or being malicious though. That should be simple right?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Disgusting chat messages’ is closed to new replies.